• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skydogs

Boost and meth life!!
13 SHO PP  Meth tuned by AJP Turbo!!!!
610" Merlin 8.3 whipple on Meth 1,300 HP Pump gas
17 Thunder Cat 300 HP Tuned
17 X3 Can-am 200 HP Tuned

AJP turbo

Quote from: Skydogs on May 31, 2018, 03:17:17 PM
New socks and shoes!

Nice....So will you be needing speedo correction in that new tune LOL? What is the overall tire diameter change?
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

Skydogs

Boost and meth life!!

ecoboostsho

New Motiv wheels, tires, and EBC yellow stuff brake pads with new stock rotors. Rained today so car is dirty. (My apologies) :)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

Skydogs

Boost and meth life!!

StealBlueSho

Welp... pulled the pump, 3BAR, and CAI along with reverting back to stock... don't want to give the dealers any excuses. That squeaking at shifts needs to be addressed along with a nice vibration/hum that starts at 67mph to exact..I don't think they are related but who knows.. my guess is I lost a weight on one of the wheels...

Dropping off tonight... hopefully will be resolved tomorrow.

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on June 04, 2018, 12:13:15 PM
Welp... pulled the pump, 3BAR, and CAI along with reverting back to stock... don't want to give the dealers any excuses. That squeaking at shifts needs to be addressed along with a nice vibration/hum that starts at 67mph to exact..I don't think they are related but who knows.. my guess is I lost a weight on one of the wheels...

I would try to get every squeak fixed prior to the 3YR-36 MONTH WARRANTY Is Up! After that its like pulling Teeth....Best of luck and keep us updated.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

wheel bearing / torque mount will be checked hopefully.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on June 04, 2018, 02:11:02 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on June 04, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

I would try to get every squeak fixed prior to the 3YR-36 MONTH WARRANTY Is Up! After that its like pulling Teeth....Best of luck and keep us updated.  Z

True!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHOdded on June 04, 2018, 03:28:09 PM
wheel bearing / torque mount will be checked hopefully.

I hope they give it a good shake down. The vibration/hum doesn't change when I load up on side or the other which is why I suspect one the wheels being unbalanced. I was also driving and heard what sounded like a rock bouncing under the carriage for a minute and then I started noticing the vibration.

2010Limited

Got it off the lift and drove it since the turbo explosion and replacement. Feels good to be back

SHOdded

Flex, Flex, baby, yeah!

Quote from: StealBlueSho on June 04, 2018, 03:43:46 PM
I hope they give it a good shake down. The vibration/hum doesn't change when I load up on side or the other which is why I suspect one the wheels being unbalanced. I was also driving and heard what sounded like a rock bouncing under the carriage for a minute and then I started noticing the vibration.
Yeah, could be the wheels in some shape or form, but that "rock" description is throwing me off lol.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Twintrbskies

Alot of these rims use stick-on lead weights that do fall off if not cleaned properly while installing. It sounds like thats what happened to me.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2010 SHO non-PP, pearl white, Alky Controls Methanol kit-100% meth, tuned with Ortiz Performance, XDI-35, DW300C LPFP, E85, 3-Bar, K&N Drop-In, 160 T-stat, JLT Catch can, Stainless works Catless downpipes, Rear muffler delete with Borla Tips. (not currently using the methanol)

ZSHO

I one time dropped a 10mm socket which fell inside the belly pan cover in the cold weather......
The next day while driving heard a loud bang right smack in the middle of the carriage on the highway.
BTW lost my precious socket. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

EcoAbe

2015 Bronze Fire Non PP w/ 401a package