• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Well, Tuesday's install appointment was rescheduled to this morning, due to a completely unexpected 3" of snow that raced down out of Canada.

So, got the Nitto's installed and quickly raced back home to put her back in the garage, as were expected to receive a dangerous ice storm tonight.

For the short, 35min drive home, I was pleased with how they handled. Quiet. Responsive. Felt great.

Tech that did the install noted one of banded style TPMS sensors was loose (the entire band) so he tightened that back up for me.

Tech also was kind enough to paint the wheel weights gloss black in advance of the install. What fk'n outstanding service I must say.

Company that performed install is called S&D Wheel, based out of St. Charles, IL.

This was the vendor who exhibited right next to me at this past weekend's 2018 Chicago World of Wheels event. You can see their display of aftermarket wheels/tires directly behind my SHO.

Mr. Jeffrey Lorden was not only a pleasure to speak with, but also was very knowledgeable and volunteered to personally handle my install himself.

Outstanding attention to detail and couldn't have been happier. Extended me a great price to boot!

Their facility was/is HUGE! They are behind several brand name aftermarket wheels, LED light bars, and deal with most major tire brand mfg'ers. Please check out their site below for more info. Top notch all the way around!

https://sdwheel.com/

I'll manage more pics hopefully on Sunday, when temps rise to the mid 50's. Happy weekend everyone.

Quikv6

I have had excellent luck with SD wheel as well. That is who I ordered my trucks wheel & tire package from.
2 and a half months to Carlisle!!!

Kevin
2013 SHO +PP Custom dual feed intake, 160 t-stat, SW catless DP's, Hot pipes, Turbosmart BOV,  3bar & Snow Performance stage 3 methanol TUNED BY TORRIE Megan coilovers, Staggered wheels and tires.
2015 Roush Mustang VMP supercharged 750RWHP
2019 Ranger Lifted Mini Mall Crawler also Tuned by Torrie

bpd1151

Quote from: Quikv6 on March 16, 2018, 10:00:52 PM
I have had excellent luck with SD wheel as well. That is who I ordered my trucks wheel & tire package from.
2 and a half months to Carlisle!!!

Kevin
I wouldn't doubt it.

Their facility is outstanding. I was given a generous tour of everything.

They did mention their primary market is based in/on/around trucks, but they enjoy a healthy sales in the car market as well.

It was amazing to hear how much volume they move on any given day/week.

They run 2 shifts, and their employees were all a buzz with activity. The meticulous attention to detail was/is impressive to say the least.

I discovered yet another reason why I am so blessed to have such great vendors in/around the general Chicago land area.

Colorado-SHOBro

claybar, a little buffing and f11 topcoat yesterday. can't find a picture that does this thing justice right now. did the tuxedo black metallic a huge service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Gave her a quick bath.

But more importantly, removed all the old adhesive from the previously positioned wheel weights on each rim, and cleaned up the brand new Nitto NT555 G2's today......

Not too shabby. I'm dig'n these new Nitto's.

Skydogs

Boost and meth life!!
13 SHO PP  Meth tuned by AJP Turbo!!!!
610" Merlin 8.3 whipple on Meth 1,300 HP Pump gas
17 Thunder Cat 300 HP Tuned
17 X3 Can-am 200 HP Tuned

SHOdded

Skydogs is on the MOVE and has big things planned, I can tell!

Skydogs

Lol yeah let's just say I will be a touch upset if I don't run in the 11s.  :nuke: :party: :mj_banana:
Boost and meth life!!

5ohSHO

Installed a UPR OCC. Not super impressed with the product, but hopefully it actually does its job.

Skydogs

Hard wired a Uniden R3 under the mirror love it!!! And going to go do I hope my last meth log if numbers look safe to the man Brad! 5 month's in the making!! Rev 15 !!! She is a mother jdjsjsnsjsh freak!!!!! Hahahah

Skydog. P.S. Just love this car for the money and a DD driver with two kids I don't think you can beat the SHO!!! I belive it is the ultimate sleeper even more with all emblems removed and stock exhaust!!!!
Boost and meth life!!

ZSHO

I noticed the SHO has been running stronger since getting rid of that plastic VP 5 Gallon White Utility Jug which ultimately builds-up moisture to the mix. 

I can probably add a cheap shower head to the filler hose and use it to water the garden.Lol.  Z   

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

bpd1151

Decided to pull the trigger on a new pair of LED projector puddle lamps the other day.

These to replace my original set that I gutted open way back in 2010, and authored a "How-To" tutorial on how to retro the LED into the housing.

I couldn't resist these, as the projector portion casts the FORD oval/logo onto the ground below it. Looks really sharp.

The things that are being done in the lighting department never cease to amaze me. Cool stuff.

Installed them just now......