• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I finally scored on some VP-M1 Methanol for 40.00 ea.  Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: ZSHO on October 21, 2017, 07:42:30 PM

is that the going rate for methanol these days? local place here mixes their own for ~$28/pale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

StealBlueSho

$40 sounds about right... I pay about $36... feed the addiction ZSHO!!!

ZSHO

The nearest speed shop quoted me $50.00 for a pale as the prices can fluctuate a bit depending on location/area.
I would verify its an authorized VP dealer prior to purchase IMO.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Victorious Secret

Quote from: Colorado-SHOBro on October 21, 2017, 08:04:17 PM

is that the going rate for methanol these days? local place here mixes their own for ~$28/pale.

SHO-Bro

Where are you getting you Methanol mix from? I pay 45 and some change for M1 here in the Springs and have a few empty containers maybe I can have them mix up an 75/25 mix AJP has me tuned for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: Victorious Secret on October 22, 2017, 12:17:55 AM
Quote from: Colorado-SHOBro on October 21, 2017, 08:04:17 PM

SHO-Bro

Where are you getting you Methanol mix from? I pay 45 and some change for M1 here in the Springs and have a few empty containers maybe I can have them mix up an 75/25 mix AJP has me tuned for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
i made a personal decision not to use meth a while ago. lol. that being said i like knowing i have a good dealer close by. in case of a relapse.
Hill Petroleum in arvada. I doubt they can make custom blends as i believe they mix full strength in large quantities. they supply bandimere with methanol and race gases as well. email them with any Q's. they're extremely helpful. i've received emails directly from troy hill, the executive VP on general inquiries before. quality people

http://www.hillpet.com/#

11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on October 21, 2017, 08:22:03 PM
The nearest speed shop quoted me $50.00 for a pale as the prices can fluctuate a bit depending on location/area.

Do you daily drive your sho? IIRC you purchased 15 gallons of that stuff when you had the DPI Meth kit put on...

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on October 22, 2017, 08:57:50 AM
Quote from: ZSHO on October 21, 2017, 08:22:03 PM

Do you daily drive your sho? IIRC you purchased 15 gallons of that stuff when you had the DPI Meth kit put on...
Correct!  DD with roughy 5-6 key on startups per day,primarily city driving which limits the use of Methanol consumption,combined with speed cameras enforced every couple of miles.  Z

irondoor19

Added 30W LED's & Sockets to the PI (For Stop Lights Only), Relay and
Wiring to Complete this.(under 25.00). Took longer than it Should,
But the Result:
Get off my A** at all Speeds, Completes the Undercover Look ;D
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

polskifacet

AEM Dryflo drop in. PP Transmission Cooler and thermostat. 160 tstat, 3 bar map, plugs, AJP 93 Tune, PP Shocks and Springs

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

irondoor19

Lined Em up for a Group Photo, When can you see this many
"White" ones in such a great industrial Setting (meaning Hood)
Looks Like the 2010 SHO is Going to Go away Tomorrow....!

If i could only learn how to hold the phone....

irondoor19

Sold the 2010 Bone Stock SHO W 61500 Miles (exceptional Condition)
to Really good guy out of Northwestern Ohio, 13,500.00

What a PITA to get off of this wonderful ride, I listed it Every where
Ebay W Reserve, Facebook, Craig's List, Autotrader Online, Ebay NO Reserve
And that did it, Only made it to 10,350.00 on Ebay W 2 days to go, Yikes

SHOdded