• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

First time ever I had an audible knock happen... nice....

Apparently having your lambda jump to 1.14 in the middle of a boost spike will create unwanted noise...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

i see you are trying to make your supercar give you fuel economy.  bad, bad boy.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHOdded on September 20, 2017, 05:22:28 PM
i see you are trying to make your supercar give you fuel economy.  bad, bad boy.

Hahahahaha! If you mean not needing gas because the car is on blocks, then yup...

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

sholxgt

Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 20, 2017, 05:17:35 PM

Apparently having your lambda jump to 1.14 in the middle of a boost spike will create unwanted noise...

Testing a new tune?
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

StealBlueSho

Quote from: sholxgt on September 20, 2017, 07:36:52 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 20, 2017, 05:17:35 PM

Testing a new tune?

Not any more! Lol... yes...

boosted4SHO

CW III
2011 non-PP SHO - tuxedo black
custom CAI w/Green Filter, SP534's @ .030, JLT catch can, switchback LED's, 20x8.5 +35 Ruff 959
in the works...

StealBlueSho

Crap night at the track.... no one was getting traction... 8.1 all night with all 3 tuners... lol...

Done with 1/8 mile tracks... thinking I have all the data I need at this point.

StealBlueSho

Going to capital raceway if anyone is interested... runs start around noontime

Colorado-SHOBro

got a great deal on an upgraded radar detector so decided to stealth mount everything with the hard wire. even flush mounted the mute button under the steering wheel.
the RD is hardly visible from outside the car.

11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

bpd1151

Nice install.

Sexy leg.

Bow chicka-wow-wow.

Ha.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SHOdded

More Stealth for the Stealthmobile!  Nice install.

Colorado-SHOBro

haha thanks fellas. i knew there was no way i was gonna get out of that post without hearing some sort of comment about my leg in the shot. lol. thanks for fulfilling the expectation bpd!

11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

StealBlueSho

Updated tune from none other than AJPTurbo... feeling we can improve a small amount on that 12.3 ET in near 90 degree weather...

Down right scares me to think of what it will run with low humidity and temps in the mid to high 60's....

DSMtuned

Today I tore both turbos and exhaust manifolds off after I found one manifold had warped and began leaking.  I'm replacing both manifolds with CR Performance manifolds to hopefully prevent warpage in the future.  I sure hope it works, because this is a crap-ton of work.
2012 F-150 Ecoboost.  SCT Livewire TS+, 5 Star Tunes, Full Race catted downpipe, UPR catch can, Wagner Intercooler.  Uncorrected 6000' above sea level 294 WHP & 449WTQ, before the downpipe and the intercooler.