• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n8rfastback

Did an oil change, rotated tires, inspected brakes, and swapped out ATF this morning. 
2010 SHO

geswek

I'm going to see a judge tomorrow--requesting an arrest warrant.

Today I was riding beside a state police car with blacked out windows; I attempted to make him pull over but he refused. Apparently he doesn't take citizen stops seriously, and he illegally tinted his windows!

Yes, he will be getting a ticket--I will personally make sure of it.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm waiting on my PennDot waiver to come back; be glad when I get that so the next time someone stops me I will be like "BAH MOFO; enjoy--PEACE out turkey, gobble gobble gobble."

Scott13SHO

I got my SHO detailed for the fall/winter yesterday and I swapped out my pillar covers with geswerk and got a nice custom made gauge pod for the drivers side pillar today. I need to pick out some gauges and figure out how to get them hooked up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
Ruby Red 2013 Ford Taurus SHO with Performance Package,Airaid CAI, MGP Red Caliper covers, LMS 93 Tune, Custom A-pillar Gauge pod with Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges, LED Interior and Exterior lights

EcoBrick Bob

I just ordered a PiPo 9" Android Tablet (quad core with bluetooth, Wifi, Gps, 3G & more) for logging Torque Pro. Now I just have to figure out how I am going to mount it in front of my Nav screen.
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

DJE624

Here is the mount I used.  I like it.  It is good quality and sturdy.  The guy I bought from is out right now but you may be able to find somewhere.

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=981.0

EDIT- Not the first one, the one further down with the extention.

mval

never liked the small SHO symbol on the area above the glove compartment. It just didn't stand out so moved it to the console area on the 2 cupholders lid. Now it stands out & doesn't interfer with opening the cupholders. As you look into the car you now see it.
mikev
PS: it really is centered left to right, pic angle makes it not look so but decided didn't like it centered top to bottom
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

DJE624

After that long, excruciating wait for my special IL plates, :bangin: I replaced them with WI plates today.  WI has 12SHO available...................  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Maybe after I get settled. ;D  Maybe sooner. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Man you are brutal!  Hopefully one will be enough. 

SHOdded

It's a good start ...  They made you wait 4 ev ah!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SoCalSHO

Since I have been very unhappy with my 1/8 mile times of 8.5xx when running the 4+ tune with the Mycal, I switched back to my stage 4 tune on my SCT. We will see if that can give me some better times.
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

BlueSHO

Well changed the thermostat to a 170 and changed the oil..Not a hard job just a little messy..
2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

EcoPowerParts

12 hours of reinstalling turbos and cleaning up some previous wiring. First ride in the car 10psi max but man it pulled hard at 10psi. Found the boost leak and immediately hit 27psi but the ECU was not happy at all. We're going to be tuning it for the next 2-few days to get everything dialed in but the car will do 17psi without flinching at all. It is quite a bit faster than it was before. Looking forward to seeing what it does completely dialed in and pulling hard.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SHOdded

TSS

Saturday I spent 4 hours degreasing all the black plastic (lower front/rear valence, portions of rear view mirrors, lower side sills BELOW the thin chrome strip on the lower doors).   Then I masked off all the areas and applied the product with a foam brush.  It is supposed to last a year or more. The product is called Refinish Restorer and cost about 46 bucks for a small can.  I only used about 1/4 of the can.  I probably could have done the full job in 2 hours if I were not so anal retentive.  I washed the car Sunday and the black still looks blacker, deep, even, and shiny.  Before it was dark grey/matt black.   I totally forgot to take "before photos", so I guess there is really no point of reference  - sorry.  Time will tell if it was worth it, but at this point it seems like a winner!    I just got tired of applying Trim Shine after every wash.  The Avalance guys swear by this product for their sun faded  cargo areas and body side cladding. They claim to only have to apply it every 1 or 2 years (so in theory the one can I bought should last me me 4-8 years depending of whther I apply it every year or every other year).   Sorry for the crappy photo - I snapped it quick this morningwhen I got to my office.
MKSowURL=http://s285.photobucket.com/user/mclspllc/media/mksblack_zps72acc129.jpg.html][/URL]

2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.