• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

All these "quote" on "quotes" are getting me a bit Dizzy. J/K.  Z  :D

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bpd1151

Quote from: ZSHO on August 14, 2017, 04:29:59 PM
All these "quote" on "quotes" are getting me a bit Dizzy. J/K.  Z  :D
I agree. Holy buckets! Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

FearlessAZ

I apologize. Quotes make me feel important.

On a side note, got my 3 bar picked up and installed. Mdesign put back on and tune is uploaded. Drove it from BMR to home on the tune and it felt alright. Gonna wait until later tonight for it to cool off a bit to get on it.
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

ZSHO

Quote from: FearlessAZ on August 14, 2017, 08:42:34 PM
I apologize. Quotes make me feel important.

On a side note, got my 3 bar picked up and installed. Mdesign put back on and tune is uploaded. Drove it from BMR to home on the tune and it felt alright. Gonna wait until later tonight for it to cool off a bit to get on it.
Let em rip. Z  :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bamsho

Oh don't mind BPD, he probably had one to many Jack and Coke, and with only one good eye, he saw lots of quotes,   :puke: :puke:

2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

StealBlueSho

Installing the Coilovers tomorrow! Hoping to get some pictures etc... was gonna wait until next week but surgery on Monday is gonna put a damper on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Cool!  Hope it goes off without a hitch.  Is it major surgery?  I hope not!!!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHOdded on August 18, 2017, 11:10:11 AM
Cool!  Hope it goes off without a hitch.  Is it major surgery?  I hope not!!!

Shouldn't be! If it is I am screwed... or won't be able to screw if you catch my drift..

Victorious Secret

Definitely hope all goes well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Quote from: StealBlueSho on August 18, 2017, 12:05:32 PM
Shouldn't be! If it is I am screwed... or won't be able to screw if you catch my drift..
With your life hanging in the balance like that, I will say my most fervent prayers!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

BIG :thankyou: to Mike.B over @ www.ecopowerparts.com for the silicone hose which fit like a glove and made the process of installing the front CAC TO FRONT TURBO HOSE that much easier.  :)
I found very minimal amounts of oil on the original hose which is a plus which took me roughly 30 min for the whole entire install procedure.

I can certainly write a brief "How To" for anyone interested. LMK.  Z

Before

After

StealBlueSho

Those are some serious clamps there bud...

SHOdded

How To!  How To!  How To!  You know we can't pass up the opportunity, Z!

ZSHO

"HOW TO" Coming up very shortly by popular Demand.  Z   :clap2:

sholxgt

SBS, called it!  Do you use an impact on those clamps?  LOL

Were the clamps included with the hose?  Looks like a great upgrade to ensure no boost leaks in the future.
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106