• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiWiAu

Quote from: ZSHO on February 26, 2017, 07:26:37 PM
Lets due stay on Topic,Shall we Fellas.  Z

I started detailing my wheels today. Need better light than what I have in my basement. :/

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,7507.0/topicseen.html
2013 XSport

lamrith

Got most of my parts to mod the Sho today.  plug, 170*, 3bar, drop in filter.  Those get installed this weekend. 

Uploaded my 1st tune to the car, can't wait to experiment on the way to work tomorrow.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

StealBlueSho

Updated E20 tune....

14.5 psi of boost holding just fine and 22.5-23 degrees of spark, and not a lick of KR to be found... time to turn it up some more!!!!

Gjkrisa

I'm not looking to steal this thread this is just what's gone in in two days.
Other the. I talked to Ford parts they put In a request to see what upgraded USB module to enable carplay for the Taurus.
Yesterday installed CTEK battery sense today came to the car had the car unplugged for about 24 hours temp went from 20f to -16 so I think that's where Im getting a big lose of juice on my battery but I think the green dot has disappeared on the battery so might have gone bad already?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Battery before I lost connection was 13.4v and 99degrees had the car running for 5 hours when you see graph go up.

I thought the green dot went away because of not having enough catalyst so I went to the store bought distilled water then opened the battery it was still full to the top wasn't enough light to see if there is a build up on the plates but the top of the plates looked clean.

So here is close to 24 hours of not being plugged in

Tonight going to plug it in and charge the battery see what I get.
Haven't checked battery drain but I do have a camera that turns off when the battery reaches under 12 volts
2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

irondoor19

Look what showed up after the lift, 2 New ATP Turbos,
So Front OEM Was Blown, Removing the Rear out Today...

Both turbos are in, Down Pipes and Intake Tubing Cleaning Ahead, Stay tuned for Tomorrow Next Mods
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

AJP turbo

Those are awsome...nice job going hardcore and not messing around...you are one of the few that have those.

Be sure to post some dyno and logs for the community to salivate over
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

derfdog15

Quote from: AJP turbo on March 01, 2017, 10:06:33 AM
Those are awsome...nice job going hardcore and not messing around...you are one of the few that have those.

And so my bank account can shrink again :D
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

AJP turbo

Quote from: derfdog15 on March 01, 2017, 10:46:16 AM
Quote from: AJP turbo on March 01, 2017, 10:06:33 AM

And so my bank account can shrink again :D

You cant  take your bank account with you when you die...spend spend
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

StealBlueSho

Not really what I did to my ecoboost... more of what my constant tinkering with my SHO CAUSED... apparently because I have my fun car my wife needed one as well... the minivan wasn't cutting it apparently... I offered spinners and ground FX for van... wasn't what she wanted...

SHOdded

Just keep the canteen filled, and all will be well.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHOdded on March 01, 2017, 06:42:40 PM
Just keep the canteen filled, and all will be well.

at 16mpg and a wife with a lead foot... hard to keep it full..lol oh well...

SHOdded

lamrith

Quote from: StealBlueSho on March 01, 2017, 06:40:19 PM
Not really what I did to my ecoboost... more of what my constant tinkering with my SHO CAUSED... apparently because I have my fun car my wife needed one as well... the minivan wasn't cutting it apparently... I offered spinners and ground FX for van... wasn't what she wanted...

Hey it could be worse..  Your fun car could have become HER fun car.......
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.