• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Quote from: MiWiAu on February 20, 2017, 07:27:15 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 20, 2017, 06:33:00 PM
She stays in the garage... I take her out and BOOM!!! And this is why people in NoVA can't have anything nice...

PDR from a local company(I prefer local) said $130....

Unfortunately there is a scratch in the middle of the dent.. oh well... it's just a Taurus....

Is the scratch through the clear? I have a couple clearcoat scratches from the PO that I will be fixing this spring with some careful wet sanding and some rubbing compound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, it's like the corner of some douchebags minivan or Jeep caught it....

It's totally through the clear coat...

First ding on this car... EVER...

MiWiAu

Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 20, 2017, 07:44:57 PM
Yea, it's like the corner of some douchebags minivan or Jeep caught it....

It's totally through the clear coat...

First ding on this car... EVER...

Sucks man. I wish I had a picture from when my wife cut the wheel too hard after checking the mail in my F150 SCrew... LOL. I had a scratch down to primer from the center of the drivers door which carried to 75% the length of the bed. From that point forward, I didn't mind parking next to cart returns at the grocery store.

I'm hoping she got her "practice" out of the way. :P
2013 XSport

Usmcsho

Just bought a set of pirelli P-Zero tires 245/40/20 99y

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

Sabtaj1

The Manivan is alive again!!!   New used engine worked out perfect. Although it's completely stock again. But have 24mos warranty on it.  But damn does it feel good to be driving it again.
13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Sabtaj1 on February 20, 2017, 08:04:16 PM
The Manivan is alive again!!!   New used engine worked out perfect. Although it's completely stock again. But have 24mos warranty on it.  But damn does it feel good to be driving it again.
Damn, that was quick!

Would still love to see a log....

SHOdded

Flex Fever Forever!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

L1gerZero

Went to the local Ford dealer today to get her appraised. Got almost what I was looking for. Gonna see what I can get from another dealer who's offering 130% of KBB then take that back to the original dealer (looking at trading in for a 2017 Focus RS2 the dealer I want doesn't have any  >:(). Salesman couldn't stop gawking over her and told me how beautiful she was, especially for the miles. I might have turned a little red  :-[
2017 Lincoln MKZ Black Label 3.0 AWD

SHOdded

Sounds like the market is picking up!  I will be watching the classifieds LOL.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

I noticed one of my reverse backup lights were out and ordered a set of Phillips 6000k led bulbs from www.rockauto.com and overall great quality bulbs for 7.86 ea.
I found it ideal using a slight angle pliers along with a flat head to remove the six plastic fasteners with ease but you need to make sure there installed correctly. Z  :)
How to Resolve LED Polarity Issues.

http://www.rockauto.com/genImages/685/Vision%20LED%20Polarity%20Bulletin%20-%202015-1.pdf

http://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=6319440&cc=1503823&jsn=442
http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/ford,2013,taurus,3.5l+v6+turbocharged,1503823,electrical-bulb+&+socket,back+up+/+reverse+lamp+bulb,13663

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Hmmm threw in some E85 to combat this crap winter gas.. I never get KR.. saw 2 or so degrees pulled.... bah!

firewater88

Glad your back in the road again...
2011 Flex Titanium EB
Retired- 1992 SHO

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 21, 2017, 04:54:53 PM
Hmmm threw in some E85 to combat this crap winter gas.. I never get KR.. saw 2 or so degrees pulled.... bah!
Normal.

You are short on all your WOT fuel targets.

Tune may be giving some more spark if it sees favorable conditions so its gonna push up to the knock limit.

Once the trims do their magic and you beat on it a bit it will be gone.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on February 21, 2017, 07:58:42 PM
Normal.

Tune may be giving some more spark if it sees favorable conditions so its gonna push up to the knock limit.

Lol, true... or I can just throw a couple gallons of 104 octane to fix it for now... which will throw my trims off... oh well...

No more KR though!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 21, 2017, 08:03:25 PM
Normal.

Lol, true... or I can just throw a couple gallons of 104 octane to fix it for now... which will throw my trims off... oh well...

No more KR though!
KR isn't always bad...Your Eco wants you to have more power.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on February 21, 2017, 09:04:25 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 21, 2017, 08:03:25 PM
Normal.

No more KR though!
KR isn't always bad...Your Eco wants you to have more power.

KR isn't always bad... your right.. but I'm maxing out the spark on my current tune.. so any KR is taking away my power...