• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Sabtaj1 on February 18, 2017, 08:56:09 AM
Spark I'm not really sure.  Boost was like 13-15lbs.  As for logs I'm sure I have a couple from when I was at the track and they woulda been the same tune that was in when she ate it.
Hmmm

15 PSI shouldn't cause a failure with E30 in the tank.

E30 laughs at 15 PSI.

We run 15 PSI on E-30 without meth and I'd bet my spark is more aggressive than yours,  25-27 degrees @WOT. We've run as much as 17 PSI w/o issue besides IAT 2 temps.

Would love to see those logs.

SHOdded

I blame Flex engine-ology.  Lots of reported issues, stock or not.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

L1gerZero

Started out the day at 0930, went to the auto hobby shop put on the new powerstop rotors and pads as well as switched out the winter tires for my summer ones (flower power wheels with NT555's), brought her home washed, waxed, engine detail, vacuumed, and touched up the bottom plastic and wiper cowel with some back to black. Just finished and i'm ready for bed. Would never guess she's about to turn 90k on the odometer by looking at the engine bay though :P
2017 Lincoln MKZ Black Label 3.0 AWD

MiWiAu

Quote from: L1gerZero on February 18, 2017, 06:03:47 PM
Started out the day at 0930, went to the auto hobby shop put on the new powerstop rotors and pads as well as switched out the winter tires for my summer ones (flower power wheels with NT555's), brought her home washed, waxed, engine detail, vacuumed, and touched up the bottom plastic and wiper cowel with some back to black. Just finished and i'm ready for bed. Would never guess she's about to turn 90k on the odometer by looking at the engine bay though :P

Oooh, purdy!

I installed new wiper blades today. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 XSport

FoMoCoSHO

MiWiAu

2013 XSport

SHOdded

Busy day, L1ger, and well worth it!  Mikey, congratulations, remember it's wipe on wipe off not the other way around.  And FoMoCo,  :bangin:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

L1gerZero

Quote from: MiWiAu on February 18, 2017, 06:09:11 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on February 18, 2017, 06:08:05 PM
I curbed my wheel...

Nooo!!

I hope your damage is minimal/non-existent! I have to find a place here in Maryland that can fix my two bent wheels (ex curbed it when I let her drive for the first hour of our trip. I ended up driving 23 hours because of that.).

The bay is much better than when i first got the car. I don't know if anyone remembers that little fiasco I had with a dealership that will remain unnamed.
2017 Lincoln MKZ Black Label 3.0 AWD

SHOdded

There used to be a wheel shop in Rockville across from Superior Automotive (where I had my SHO maintained after ProTech closed), might still be there.  But there are mobile services that can fix if it is not too bad.

EDIT:  Can't find the wheel shop, but did notice there is another full service shop there
http://www.ironmikesgarage.com/services/
5611 Kraft Drive, Rockville, MD 20852 | 301-881-8442

Superior Auto
http://www.auto-repairsrockville.com/
12298 Wilkins Avenue, Rockville, MD, 20852 | (301) 750-2159
Rob is probably still at the front desk, Bob is usually managing the repair services, but both are great to talk to

Sabtaj1

Well.  I found the oil leak.  No signs of detonation atleast.  Lmao
13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

StealBlueSho

I curbed my wheel...

Probably should go back to drivers ed.... lol

firewater88

2011 Flex Titanium EB
Retired- 1992 SHO

AJP turbo

Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 18, 2017, 07:18:47 PM
I curbed my wheel...

Go back to your hole ***hole lol.why you gotta piss in his cheerios...jk
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

SHOdded

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on February 18, 2017, 07:18:47 PM
I curbed my wheel...

No, if you would've seen what Mrs FoMoCoSHO was wearing to dinner, you'd understand why I was distracted.....im sure you've felt that way about Mr. StealBlueSho from time to time....