• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott13SHO

Badges look good, how you do it?

Sent from my HTC One

Ruby Red 2013 Ford Taurus SHO with Performance Package,Airaid CAI, MGP Red Caliper covers, LMS 93 Tune, Custom A-pillar Gauge pod with Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges, LED Interior and Exterior lights

RisskyBusiness

I took the whole badge off, cut the SHO parts off, then cleaned up the detached sides. I used goo gone to clean up the area where the original badge was. I then placed a strip of the 3m foam double stick tape (very similar to stock stuff that holds the badges on) onto the back of each letter. I then took an exacto knife and cut the overhang off. I placed the badge (minus the ecoboost part) back in it's original location.  All-in-all it took about 20 minutes to do.

Quote from: Scott13SHO on September 01, 2013, 08:10:36 PM
Badges look good, how you do it?

Sent from my HTC One
2017 Explorer Sport - Stock, for now...

pejohnson

Did the LED upgrade on the vanity mirror lights, puddle lights, map lights in front only, license plate and trunk lights.  Still need to do the rear map lights and back up lights.  Just be cautious on the puddle lights, one of the tabs broke off as I removed it.  I was very cautious during the removal and the tab snapped right off.  I tacked back in with a small dab of superglue until I figure out what I should do.  May just leave it that way, not sure yet.  Anyways thanks to all that have provided 'How To Right Ups'.  It gave the confidence to do this mod.  It was my first mod and really enjoyed it.
13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

Best time 1/4 mile 12.588 sec @ 109.44 mph

PopolZ

Yesterday I did a quick but nice wash job... tonight I drove through multiple bug squadrons... and one of them i was at 100+mph.
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

mval

Found kind of by accident a result i'm thrilled with for road rash, those little chips usually on front bumper that are hard to see unless you get close. dr color chip comes very close to our 3 coat white but not perfect. well dotted a few. got into sunlight to see how bad they showed & said uh oh!!. their solution works ok if you know exactly where chip is, otherwise it just take it all off. well waited a couple minutes and & tried using just wax, then scratch remover, nothing & then said oh well & cleaned them off with bug, tar cleaner. maybe if worked because of my car being white, i don't know but now none of the rash shows & you can't even tell where i did it all, all i  know is i'm thrilled with result
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

shoman04

Quote from: SHOdded on August 31, 2013, 05:51:03 PM
JJB was quite tolerable, even funny, in the TV series version of the clone wars, I thought.
Quote from: SHOdded on August 31, 2013, 04:22:29 PM
Awesome, shoman!  I am sure your team was quite a hit :)
This is a copy of a copy but go to youtube look-up mib dragonCon 2013 parade we will be the 1st car in the parade.

video 2013 09 03 D-CON 2013
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

DJE624

crash712us

LMS down pipes installed, PTU oil changed and tires rotated.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

bpd1151

How was that PTU fluid Chris?

Nasty, smelly stuff huh?

I still can't believe that FMC doesn't recommend some type of routine maintenance schedule for that..... just beyond me.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6

Scott13SHO

I started my winter prep since the weather has been so nice...I did a wax strip and started my claybar/paint correction on the car. I got the Front end, most of the roof and rear bumper done. Going to do the rest during the week in the evenings since I have to do my Fiancee's Escape also at the same time. I have a coat of sealent on those areas and I'll come back with wax as I go.
Ruby Red 2013 Ford Taurus SHO with Performance Package,Airaid CAI, MGP Red Caliper covers, LMS 93 Tune, Custom A-pillar Gauge pod with Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges, LED Interior and Exterior lights

crash712us

Quote from: bpd1151 on September 08, 2013, 08:03:53 PM
How was that PTU fluid Chris?

Nasty, smelly stuff huh?

I still can't believe that FMC doesn't recommend some type of routine maintenance schedule for that..... just beyond me.

Not to bad, considering the dealer replaced PTU about 5k ago. If you remember, was black but not to smelly. But the previous PTU oil change with 25k on it stunk my garage up for like 2 weeks. Wanted to get the crap oil out of there and put in royal purple.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

RisskyBusiness

Got my intake from bpd1151 today, I just installed it and wow! I can hear the motor! It didn't help that I most likely still had the original air filter in, that thing was filthy! I also installed the 2013 fender badges and they look great too!
2017 Explorer Sport - Stock, for now...

JMR76

Finally put 170 degree thermostat in.  Can see the the difference on the "unreliable" stock temp gauge.  At least I know it's working.  I can't decide on OBD II readers yet.
2013 SHO - PP/ GH Intercooler / 170*TS / Cold .026 plugs / MSD Coils / Corsa cat-back / PPE Catted Downpipes / Xtreme-DI XDI-EO HPFP / E 30+ / Gear Head Tuned.

bpd1151

Quote from: risskybusiness on September 09, 2013, 07:59:15 PMGot my intake from bpd1151 today, I just installed it and wow! I can hear the motor!

Glad to hear! Thanks for the record for a super smooth transaction.

Nice to see it went to a fellow member from here.