• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justme2011

Tented the headlights with Lamin-x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Looks great, consistent with the paint scheme/look now.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

glock-coma

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

Gjkrisa

Quote from: Justme2011 on October 09, 2016, 08:56:19 PM

Tented the headlights with Lamin-x

Nice front badge how did you do that sticke,r new bumper?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

Justme2011

Spray painted the frame of the grill and painted the emblem with  with aFord red touch up pin. Got the mesh material from customcargrills.com

Justme2011

Oh, used bulldog primer...spendy but highly recommended by some local pros

AnotherGreenFusion

Working on the crank pulley swap, got the engine set to TDC. Go up to pop the vac pump drive bolt off and lock the cams in place and what do I see. Ford re-designed the bolt for 2015! Now I need a new tool. This is not the fun part of modding.

'15 Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
CP-E Cold Side, Hot Side, αIntake, QKspl DP & RMM | Boomba Can | Cordova TB | Synapse Gen III BOV | Levels FMIC | 160* T-Stat | Steeda STB, Sway | Flatout 5700 | SCT by Unleashed/LMS 93v11

PM me for AMSOil @ Cost

SHOdded

Running production changes have caught many a modder by surprise, hope this is the only one here tho!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

derfdog15

Installed my AirRaid CAI tuesday night, installed Crash 2 Gauge pod last night, tonight I plan to wire the gauges in/run the vac line.
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

SHOdded

ZSHO

I just ordered a set of Continental -DW- 245-45-20 summer tires for 112.00 ea.(closeout) for a grand total of 512.00 with shipping to have them installed on my other set of wheels and quite honestly was fighting with myself for the past couple of hrs due to the fact that the tires having a 2012 production date.IDK. :question:  Z    http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Continental&tireModel=ExtremeContact+DW&partnum=445YR0ECDWXLOLD&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Ford&autoYear=2013&autoModel=Taurus&autoModClar=SHO   

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Usmcsho

Plan on just plastidipping my wheels Sunday I can't stand them all banged up

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2011 Platinum Tricoat Metallic nav, BLIS, backup camera, moonroof, Sony Premium Sound. LIvernois Stage 1 with 3 bar map sensor coming soon

SHO T1M3

Quote from: ZSHO on October 22, 2016, 09:50:20 AM
I just ordered a set of Continental -DW- 245-45-20 summer tires for 112.00 ea.(closeout) for a grand total of 512.00 with shipping to have them installed on my other set of wheels and quite honestly was fighting with myself for the past couple of hrs due to the fact that the tires having a 2012 production date.IDK.  Z    http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Continental&tireModel=ExtremeContact+DW&partnum=445YR0ECDWXLOLD&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Ford&autoYear=2013&autoModel=Taurus&autoModClar=SHO   
I hate that happens
I ordered wheels yesterday for my car and just browsing the web for other stuff, stumbled across the same exact wheels on another site... what upset me was, they're selling them for the same price WITH free shipping AND were giving 5% off all wheels of that same brand this morning I decided to check that same site for other stuff and found out after signing up for their newsletter and creating an account they're giving an extra 20% off! SMH

Now, I have to wait until Monday to confirm the first place cancels my order so I can get the wheels 25% off saving $192.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

ZSHO

Quote from: SHO T1M3 on October 22, 2016, 10:04:47 AM
Quote from: ZSHO on October 22, 2016, 09:50:20 AM
I just ordered a set of Continental -DW- 245-45-20 summer tires for 112.00 ea.(closeout) for a grand total of 512.00 with shipping to have them installed on my other set of wheels and quite honestly was fighting with myself for the past couple of hrs due to the fact that the tires having a 2012 production date.IDK.  Z    http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Continental&tireModel=ExtremeContact+DW&partnum=445YR0ECDWXLOLD&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Ford&autoYear=2013&autoModel=Taurus&autoModClar=SHO   
I hate that happens
I ordered wheels yesterday for my car and just browsing the web for other stuff, stumbled across the same exact wheels on another site... what upset me was, they're selling them for the same price WITH free shipping AND were giving 5% off all wheels of that same brand this morning I decided to check that same site for other stuff and found out after signing up for their newsletter and creating an account they're giving an extra 20% off! SMH

Now, I have to wait until Monday to confirm the first place cancels my order so I can get the wheels 25% off saving $192.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
That savings alone can go towards install,balance and tpms and hopefully they will credit you for the rightful amount and definitely post up some picks of the new wheels and best of luck to ya. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

AJP turbo

Z i know you are particular like me . Go to a place that does hunter road force balncing and ask them to position the tire on the wheel exactly where it should be...even when the computer says it's acceptable there is still an exact spot where the tire should be...its worth it

You can call hunter and they will tell you who the local rep is and he can tell you who does it near you...not all balancing is equal
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress