• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopolZ

Drove the POS to the dealership, threw them the keys and told them to keep it!

I have a 60" plasma which is a good upgrade from my old 40" LCD which was a big downgrade from my projector with a 106" screen.
Love the refresh rate of the plasma over the LCD but the damn image retention is a PITA! I often binge watch tv series and I often end up with a station logo burned in for a couple of weeks.
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

geswek

Quote from: PopolZ on August 29, 2013, 03:30:12 PM

Wait, what?

mjhpadi

Quote from: geswek on August 29, 2013, 05:38:50 PM

Wait, what?
Agree, you can't just make a statement like that without further explanation? ???
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

DJE624

Quote from: mjhpadi on August 29, 2013, 11:26:02 PM
Quote from: geswek on August 29, 2013, 05:38:50 PM

Wait, what?
Agree, you can't just make a statement like that without further explanation? ???

Yeah.

PopolZ

;D

I had the TSB done for the transmission randomly going in neutral... they didn't know if they'd be able to get it out of the door before they closed today. Told them to keep it for the weekend if they had to.

Anyways they came through and I have my car back.
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

shoman04

Having Fun in Hot ATLANTA. MIB in the DragonCon Parade.

My Co-Work and 2 of my Grand-Daughters and the WIFE!

The other guys/gals

The other guys and me! :biggrin:
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

SHOdded

Awesome, shoman!  I am sure your team was quite a hit :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shoman04

Quote from: SHOdded on August 31, 2013, 04:22:29 PM
Awesome, shoman!  I am sure your team was quite a hit :)
Big hit the kids love jajabinks but adults were saying kill him.LOL but lot of FUN!!!!!
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

SHOdded

JJB was quite tolerable, even funny, in the TV series version of the clone wars, I thought.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

geswek

I decided to yank the goodies and do the BOV modification from 4DR; it's cool--

2013 Ford Taurus SHO - BOV Modification

bpd1151

Quote from: geswek on September 01, 2013, 12:08:06 PM"I decided to yank the goodies....."

Oh dear God :doh:

Please Storm, for the sake of the membership collectively, please do not inform us when your "yanking the goodies".

Tsk tsk tsk.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6

geswek

Quote from: bpd1151 on September 01, 2013, 12:36:03 PMOh dear God :doh:

Please Storm, for the sake of the membership collectively, please do not inform us when your "yanking the goodies".

Tsk tsk tsk.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6

It is you who takes things perverted; by goodies I meant the airaid intake--had to remove intake system to get to the back BOV thing.

Darkside

I must have missed it but what is this BOV modification and how to?
2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert

geswek

Quote from: Darkside on September 01, 2013, 02:53:08 PM
I must have missed it but what is this BOV modification and how to?

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=343.0

I had to pull my intake and the turbo pipe in back in order to get to them.

RisskyBusiness

I plasti-dipped some chrome and fixed the badges to my liking  :)

With the updated badge

2017 Explorer Sport - Stock, for now...