• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott13SHO

Quote from: crashnburn on August 25, 2013, 01:28:35 AM
Scott13SHO,

Do the covers for the 2013 require wheel spacers? I want some caliper covers, but I hate the thought of my wheels not being mounted directly to my car.

Yes I still needed them up front...they are tecnically still attached to your car directly...they just have solid spacer inbetween them ;)
Ruby Red 2013 Ford Taurus SHO with Performance Package,Airaid CAI, MGP Red Caliper covers, LMS 93 Tune, Custom A-pillar Gauge pod with Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges, LED Interior and Exterior lights

DJE624

Can't take credit for this.  My buddy did this to my SHO today!  I love it!

SHOdded

Nice!  Hopefully it's a large enough file that you can make a goodsized poster out of it.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shoman04

Quote from: DJE624 on August 25, 2013, 09:26:09 PM
Can't take credit for this.  My buddy did this to my SHO today!  I love it!

That's cool man.
Now that it's football time I SAW THIS AND HAD TO ADD TO MY CAR!!! GO FALCONS!!!!!!

2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

shoman04

Finished installing my METH KIT wire now ready for the dyno tune at LMS in 2 weeks!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Ran wire behind the strut tower(use mechanical finger)

Down to wheel well.

Up to the inside fuse box.

Over to the A-pillar where my instruments will be.
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

geswek

We should have a "What didn't you do to your Ecoboost vehicle today?" thread.

I decided no down pipes; I instead took liberty of hitting up the labor day sales and upgraded to a 60" LED HDTV 1080P Smart TV and Samsung Blu-ray Player.

The pipes would have been cool, but year, I like being able to watch movies on a big screen. :)

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: geswek on August 27, 2013, 05:42:07 PM

I decided no down pipes; I instead took liberty of hitting up the labor day sales and upgraded to a 60" LED HDTV 1080P Smart TV and Samsung Blu-ray Player.

The pipes would have been cool, but year, I like being able to watch movies on a big screen. :)
You didn't get the 80"? Weak sauce!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

EcoBrick Bob

You coulda got a weatherproof one and installed it outside!!!! 
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

EcoBrick Bob

I had a mental breakdown today... and installed Torrie's basic "badass tune" in my Flex... after 16 mo of being a vnirgin....

In testing today at 94 deg F.... the log I sent Torrie, showed my tip voltage showing almost 15 PSI of boost.  This is his canned tune... no tweaking that I know of... have had it in my tuner for a year before install.  Based on log, I launched at 2,100 RPM on rough concrete.. No bog or blowout. 
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011

Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: geswek on August 27, 2013, 06:53:49 PM
Quote from: 4DRHTRD on August 27, 2013, 06:16:10 PM
Quote from: geswek on August 27, 2013, 05:42:07 PM

You didn't get the 80"? Weak sauce!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

My apartment is too small for 80 LOL.

Sent from a mobile, I think.

No such thing as too small for a big TV, wife said that when I got our 70" (before the 80" came out) she loves that TV, we can watch from the kitchen into the living room and it's clear as heck even with our over 40 eyes! :) I'm looking at the 90" once all the kiddies move out! :D
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

EcoBrick Bob

Or... you can move next to a drive in theater!!!!!

mjhpadi

Gee, and my wife thinks I'm crazy for wanting to move up from a 42" to a 50"!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

StrawHatShinobi

My wife still wont let me upgrade and I've had the same damn 42" plasma for 6 years!

On topic I looked at my truck sitting all lonely in the garage and put some miles on the wife's Escape.
'13 Eco screw FX4 - THE56 turbos, AEM Dry flow, MAK DP, 4" exhaust, meth injection, Walbro 450 lift pump, 2"HBS level, 20" Fuel Nuts on 33" Toyo M/T's

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BigPelo

Changes oil for full synthetic 5w30. Going to drag race the SHO for the first time tomorrow. Exciting time!
Week-end family transporter: 2013 SHO tuxedo black, performance package, unleashed custom 94 octane tune, K&N Typhoon intake, 170F thermostat, 3 bar MAP sensor, SP534 spark plugs, 5000K HID Morimoto mini D2S projectors retrofit, tinted windows, Full LED lighting in and out, Eibach springs
Daily beater: 2002 WRX wagon swap JDM STi v7 20G'd