• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Quote from: FearlessAZ on December 31, 2019, 11:28:18 AM
Aerodynamics.....right?
Only if Jordan bathes in NAIR & turns himself into a naked mole rat can it be considered aerodynamic.

LOL.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MKS Tom

Warranty is covering all new timing components as well.  There is a tube to the turbo that is $250 that they won't cover, but this means I have to pay $350 out of a $5,500 repair bill with the new turbos as well.  I will take it. 
2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.

Gjkrisa

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on December 29, 2019, 07:01:19 PM
Silly but all weather mats... 

Also ended up tightening the center console rear nuts... not sure if that's common over time with these car or the previous owner had it apart for some reason...

I have put exactly ZERO miles on the SHO since I purchased the FiST... just way too much fun to drive!

While not EB related.. the wife's Jeep needed some love... new tires, alignment, wipers, KN air filter, inside detail, and in cabin air filters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you want to take the blue off you can use aluminum brighter from Napa takes it right off
Don't need much.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

FearlessAZ

Quote from: bpd1151 on December 31, 2019, 02:35:27 PM
Aerodynamics.....right?
Only if Jordan bathes in NAIR & turns himself into a naked mole rat can it be considered aerodynamic.

LOL.

I got a really bad story about that from my teenage years  :rofl2:
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

Jordan

Quote from: bpd1151 on December 31, 2019, 02:35:27 PM
Aerodynamics.....right?

LOL.

Who says I haven't.
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

bpd1151

Quote from: Jordan on January 03, 2020, 11:23:42 AMWho says I haven't.

Now that lady's and gentlemen, is absolute dedication!

My man!

Jordan

DW300C LPFP installed today. Had to buy another assembly and have them install. Once I got it today took me all of 5 minutes to pull out the oem assembly and swap it it. Gotten good at that lol.

802SHO

Quote from: Jordan on January 04, 2020, 10:24:23 PM
DW300C LPFP installed today. Had to buy another assembly and have them install. Once I got it today took me all of 5 minutes to pull out the oem assembly and swap it it. Gotten good at that lol.

That's awesome!  Crazy it was so much trouble.  I hope they have a new solution so they're all easy like that! 
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

Jordan

Quote from: 802SHO on January 04, 2020, 11:32:08 PM

That's awesome!  Crazy it was so much trouble.  I hope they have a new solution so they're all easy like that!
Yeah it was a huge pain in the ass to get it done. 4 different installation attempts and an extra $300 assembly plus $20 to ship to them.

Broke one of the snouts on one too

6500rpm

Quote from: Jordan on January 05, 2020, 08:08:26 AM

Yeah it was a huge pain in the ass to get it done. 4 different installation attempts and an extra $300 assembly plus $20 to ship to them.

What was the issue, pump doesn't fit in the housing?  I must have replaced a hundred of those a few years ago when Ford had the recall for the outlet nipple cracking. Just wondering what the fitment issue is?
2013 SHO PP in Ruby Red Metallic, GTG Billet Grills, Duraflex Racer Chin Spoiler, DriveBright LED Driving/Turn Lights,160 T Stat, MSD Coils, All Royal Purple Lubricants, EPP Gen 2 Duel Intake and hotpipes,3 bar, Gearhead AO tuned!

Jordan

Quote from: 6500rpm on January 05, 2020, 11:35:00 AM
Quote from: Jordan on January 05, 2020, 08:08:26 AM

What was the issue, pump doesn't fit in the housing?  I must have replaced a hundred of those a few years ago when Ford had the recall for the outlet nipple cracking. Just wondering what the fitment issue is?

It's not the same dimensions or fitment of the OEM lpfp. It's a completely different pump.

TSS

I have not checked in for a while.  I gave my son the Lincoln this summer. Since then, we have replaced front and rear brakes with EBC rotors and red stuff pads. That is something I should've done when I owned it a long time ago. It was just something I lived ....with even though the brakes were in good condition, they sucked from day one, as everybody knows.  After driving my new vehicle, which has front Brembos, to my sons joy, it pushed me to want to make the brakes in the Lincoln better for him than stock.

So that was something fun to do.  What was not fun, was getting the transmission replaced in August. The tuned car had 100,000 miles on it and had the transmission fluid changed every 20,000 miles. However, while I drove it for 8 years, it was beat to hell every single day. I don't drive fast, but I love getting to the speed limit quickly!  So literally every day I would have WOT from the start at least two times. I don't feel like the transmission owed me anything.  We replaced it with a Jasper transmission with a three-year warranty.  Also, I was able to get B&G to cover $1000 of the $4000 replacement. They were really really easy to deal with and earned a customer for life. 
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

SHOdded

Glad to see ya on here, and that things are rollin' right on along :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Chris_Flex

Got my new Gen 2 EPP intake in the mail today and got it installed tonight!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2013 Ford Flex Ecoboost
BC Coilovers
Trans mounts
Unleashed e30 Tune

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!