• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

802SHO

Quote from: Macgyver on September 01, 2019, 11:41:58 PM
My son has had a couple of 600CC sport bikes. Aprilia 660. Honda CBR600. Yamaha YZF-R1.

No way I can keep up with him untuned or tuned.

I've owned an 01 GSXR 750, 04 GSXR 600 and an 06 Yamaha R1, I did not expect to win against that bike on the interstate.  I don't know what kind of Bike it was, its possible it was some sort of 600, definetly a low 12 second bike whatever it was.  Just cool to beat! 
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

Macgyver

Oh for sure.

To me they all look the same so no way of knowing what they are speed wise.

Usually you see that single tail lite walk away from you.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

802SHO

Quote from: Macgyver on September 02, 2019, 12:15:56 PM
Oh for sure.

To me they all look the same so no way of knowing what they are speed wise.

Usually you see that single tail lite walk away from you.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

I got lucky lol!  Perfect timing though, right after setting a PB time.  I was elated haha
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.

Macgyver

Did you see the Juke up there? A guy I know was up there and only got one run in.

Moisme33

Today I.... Traded in my 2011 SHO for a 2015 non-performance package SHO! I will post pics tomorrow since it was dark when I left the dealership here in Ohio. First thing I will say I noticed is that there is definitely a big difference in the suspension coming from H&R springs on my 2011, now I just float down the road here in the 2015 haha. Also, I am a bit old fashioned in the sense that I liked the dials on the 2011 system's center counsel, the new touch buttons on the center counsel in the 2015 will just take some getting used to. Other than that it is great!

GhostlyGrenade

Quote from: Moisme33 on September 02, 2019, 09:44:09 PM
Today I.... Traded in my 2011 SHO for a 2015 non-performance package SHO! I will post pics tomorrow since it was dark when I left the dealership here in Ohio. First thing I will say I noticed is that there is definitely a big difference in the suspension coming from H&R springs on my 2011, now I just float down the road here in the 2015 haha. Also, I am a bit old fashioned in the sense that I liked the dials on the 2011 system's center counsel, the new touch buttons on the center counsel in the 2015 will just take some getting used to. Other than that it is great!

Nice!!
2015 SHO Darkside paint color, 3 bar, Motorcraft SP542 plugs@0.28, MSD Coils, K&N drop in, Continental Extreme Contact tires 255/45R20, EBC Yellow pads, 170 T-Stat, Redline 5w30, updated to the 2018+ trans mount, E-30 Blend, TUNED by AJPTurbo

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

802SHO

Quote from: Macgyver on September 02, 2019, 04:52:49 PM
Did you see the Juke up there? A guy I know was up there and only got one run in.

I didn't see him, I probably would have if I knew what to look for. 

bamsho

As some of you know already, but after 6 years with Livernois, I have moved on and changed tuning vendors, after installing the new actuators and intercooler, I saw no improvement and the V10 tune didn't adapt.  I went to Gearhead Tuning.  I feel with what my current goals are, I think they are the ones to get me there.  Loaded my intial tune file yesterday, and was VERY impressed.  Ive run my V10 tune enough, that it is my new normal, so I can honestly tell you, def a difference to the good.  They fixed an issue I had ever since installing Turbosmart actuators and GH intercooler.  I was asked to send a log after talking with Matt since I'm running the better actuators.  So I close one chapter, and open another.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Quote from: bamsho on September 04, 2019, 06:04:55 AMAs some of you know already, but after 6 years with Livernois, I have moved on and changed tuning vendors, So I close one chapter, and open another.

Seems to be a growing trend.

Continued successes moving forward!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Gray Brick

Started to pull apart engine to repair blown head gasket.

While I am in there... chains, water pump, phasers, etc.

160k miles and plan to get another 100k out of the motor.
2013 Ecoboost Ford Flex
AJP Tune (ATP+2) in progress , Livernois HPFP, 3 Bar MAP, UPR Catch Can, 100% Methanol w/ braided steel lines, 3" Downpipes -->2.5" X-pipe --> 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, 2.5" air inlets to each turbo with cone filter, Custom water to air intercooler with chiller
275/40-20 Front 315/35-20 Rear Tires
---12.419ET/112.43MPH @ 5150 lbs in the 1/4---

SHOdded

You can see the updated timing set in there.  Will be interesting to measure the stretch vs new.

nickstewartroc

Quote from: Gray Brick on September 04, 2019, 11:10:27 AM
Started to pull apart engine to repair blown head gasket.

While I am in there... chains, water pump, phasers, etc.

160k miles and plan to get another 100k out of the motor.

I'll be doing my Flex soon too, only at 78k, but a little rattle at start and had the cam code thrown a while back. Rather do it now than have something happen
Current:
2013 Ruby Red Flex Limited EcoBoost, Unleashed Tuned, drop in filter

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 SHO Non-PP in Black Tuxedo Metallic - Catback, DPs, Stoptech Z23s, MDesign CAI, LMS Tune

Hotrod Lincoln

2011 MKS 81K Miles