• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopolZ

on the can it said to wait 30min between coats but the wet look was gone after 10 so i recoated every 10.
tried the blade thing, didn't work too well.
wait until the last coat is set before you peel. it wont peel between coats. too thin and always breaking apart.
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

geswek

Today is turning into a good day!

I ordered my Airaid intake and Tuner from Livernois.

I also got a call that this finally arrived, my license plate.

jomc111

2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

DJE624

Quote from: geswek on July 01, 2013, 08:03:43 PM
Today is turning into a good day!

I ordered my Airaid intake and Tuner from Livernois.

I also got a call that this finally arrived, my license plate.

Excellent! 

geswek

Thanks!

My mates say it a lot more professional than "IAMGEEK" -- which is a good thing since I am trying to become a CIO/CTO.

;)

DJE624

I wish mine was here.  I'll get a notice and then have to go to the P.O. to pick it up. I was leaving today and saw the mail man.  I turned right around to go check the mail. All I got was an application for a Discovery Card! 

geswek

Quote from: DJE624 on July 01, 2013, 08:32:44 PM
I wish mine was here.  I'll get a notice and then have to go to the P.O. to pick it up. I was leaving today and saw the mail man.  I turned right around to go check the mail. All I got was an application for a Discovery Card!

Haha;

Ryan327

Haven't don't anything yet but did get an email from Lund Racing that my tuner should be shipped this week!  Good things are to come.  Also looking to see if I can find a reasonably price awd dyno around here for some before and after numbers.
2013 Ford Explorer Sport - Lund Racing 93 Tune
2010 Audi A4 - APR Stage 1 Tune
2003 Pontiac Grand Prix - Too much to list but still slow!

darreli

Quote from: RedRocket327 on July 01, 2013, 09:12:23 PM
Haven't don't anything yet but did get an email from Lund Racing that my tuner should be shipped this week!  Good things are to come.  Also looking to see if I can find a reasonably price awd dyno around here for some before and after numbers.

Jon finally started doing ecoboost stuff?

Ryan327

Yeah, I actually thought Ken was doing the work though.

Ken picked up an Explorer Sport of his own and was tuning it and is now rolling out the first preorder.  Said after this they are going to do the F-150, maybe the SHO and Flex later as well as the 2.0 ecoboost down the road...

Still haven't posted any numbers but I'm sure it will be good.  The biggest improvement will be a reduction in torque management for me.  But more power always makes me :D
2013 Ford Explorer Sport - Lund Racing 93 Tune
2010 Audi A4 - APR Stage 1 Tune
2003 Pontiac Grand Prix - Too much to list but still slow!

darreli

Cool...Lund does well with the Mustangs. Interested to see what he does with the Ecoboost

EcoBrick Bob

I was out driving around town and saw a MKT  with "2 Turbo"  Iowa license.  Guy has to be dangerous!
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

Darkside

Picked up the Sho from Stainless Works, got her washed, put on the '12SC SHO' plates, and heading to Livernois early in the morning.  I'm pumped, missed this car and cant wait to have Dan tweak the tune.
2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert

DJE624

You got your plates already too?  Dang!  I want my darn plates! 

Darkside

Yep, got them in less than 3 weeks from when I ordered them.  Now I just have to hope it doesn't lay down a turd at the track.
2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert