• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on December 26, 2018, 04:53:54 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on December 26, 2018, 04:47:09 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on December 26, 2018, 01:01:48 PM

Corsa installed... now for DPs and ATPs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its a hair crooked! JK. :D  Enjoy. Serious note the sound always changes with the Corsa setup which always found interesting.  Z

Ha! Actually the right pipe is a 1/4in further recessed than the left... I need to adjust it... but I will do that later since I will need to retighten everything anyway.

What do you mean the sound changes?

I guess many don't know but you will notice a distinguish change is exhaust sound with every Tune reflash. Z

I think it also has something to do with its Patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) TechnologyCustom tuned, high performance sound.
Corsa new technolgoy allows them to target and eliminate unwanted resonant frequencies that causes exhaust drone while also tuning the sound to that beautiful sound Corsa's known for....

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Katnexp

2014 Explorer Sport. NGK plugs, 170 degree thermostat, 3 bar, MDesign intake, EPP Hot Pipes, TiAL bov, Livernois catted DPs, 3rd cat delete, Borla S-Type with Magnaflow X resonator, Unleashed 93 tune, AJPTurbo tune, H&R springs, TRS Morimoto hid and led fog kit

SHOdded

mrhighcaliber's DarthVaderProject has been collated and moved to its' own topic here
https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,9648.0.html

Best of luck with the project!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

I'm looking forward to your custom Build their MrHighcaliber! Best of luck to ya. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Just a quick detail today! Figured oil change done with new exhaust... might as well pamper it a bit.

glock-coma

SHO got rockstar parking at the Christmas story house.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

ZSHO

Im giving the Redhead a well deserved Holiday break!
Driving the Jeep @ the moment and only put 6K since purchasing it brand new a year ago
Dam this thing feels slow! Lol.  Z

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on December 29, 2018, 02:15:18 PM
Driving the Jeep @ the moment and only put 6K since purchasing it brand new a year ago

Which Jeep?

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on December 29, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

Which Jeep?

So So enticing! Z   :bangin:

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,8677.0.html

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on December 29, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

Which Jeep?

That's a might fine ride!

glock-coma

Quote from: ZSHO on December 29, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

Which Jeep?

How did I miss that thread.
I was just eyeballing a SRT Grand Cherokee in my area. They just marked it down again to really have me thinking about it.
Wifey needs a new ride since her 07 4Runner is staring to disintegrate.

I was hoping Toyota would do a frame recall like they did the Tacoma's.   
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

Gjkrisa

Wife took a picture of the scenery

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

ZSHO

Its a hair crooked! JK. :D  Enjoy. Serious note the sound always changes with the Corsa setup which always found interesting.  Z

Ha! Actually the right pipe is a 1/4in further recessed than the left... I need to adjust it... but I will do that later since I will need to retighten everything anyway.

I just recalled,had the very same issue aligning up the R-Side tail pipe which was driving me crazy! Hmm! Z   :headscratch:

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on December 31, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

I just recalled,had the very same issue aligning up the R-Side tail pipe which was driving me crazy! Hmm! Z   :headscratch:

Huh... it's not enough to really notice... unless you installed it lol...

I was under the car the other day messing with it.. maybe a smidge better? Dunno.

You get yours aligned 100%?

ZSHO

@- SBS- It took a bit of extra effort with a rubber mallet,in order to get it to Ocd specs.lol. Z