• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Got a random call from Cody at Livernois today... offering to hook me up with a new E30 calibration for the HPFP they have been working on...guessing its being developed on their new software... super stoked to see what's coming...

Will report when the new calibration is loaded...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Yay!! Big thanks to Cody and Anthony over at LMS for staying late to get the new E30 tune pushed out to me.... loading it up!

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on November 29, 2018, 06:30:18 PM
Yay!! Big thanks to Cody and Anthony over at LMS for staying late to get the new E30 tune pushed out to me.... loading it up!

Cool stuff! :thumb:  Looking forward to your initial impressions.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Holy Bat Balls.... this new tune from LMS is legit... I'm getting great pressure and holding over 15 psi to redline.... haven't looked at spark yet..

I'm fully impressed!

AJP turbo

Careful now.....you might be approaching power levels that you had before that you were a little worried about due to drivetrain issues!
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

StealBlueSho

Quote from: AJP turbo on November 29, 2018, 11:40:32 PM
Careful now.....you might be approaching power levels that you had before that you were a little worried about due to drivetrain issues!

True, that trans in 2010 was having issues shifting 1st to 2nd at the power levels you had it at. And it was completely reliant on meth to keep from going kaboom... granted... I always asked for a little more :-)

The 2016 seems perfectly comfortable at this load.

FiveLeeter918

Installed the MSD Coils Friday night and hit the track Saturday to try out the new General Gmax RS Tires. Cold track and only 25 cars out, so 60' sucked.

Still, 12.91 @ 107 with a Mustang 60' isn't bad lol
- Lee
Technical Sales, Ortiz Tuning and Performance
F-150, Mustang, Lincoln MKS, Taurus SHO and Ford Flex Tuning

Ortiz Performance Vendor Forum | Find us on Facebook! | Shop Today!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

I may not be able to feel my fingers... but the car is clean!

shoNoff

Quote from: StealBlueSho on December 03, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

Looks awesome buddy. Way more ambition then me I just drove mine through touchless on the way home
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

StealBlueSho

Quote from: shoNoff on December 03, 2018, 07:46:38 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on December 03, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

Looks awesome buddy. Way more abmission then me I just drove mine through touchless on the way home

Love the white though. Touchless is great for a quick wash.. the one next to my house uses a scented soap... smells like a cheap whore afterwards..

shoNoff

They squirt this blue "wax" on the car. It looks like papa smurf got ahold of your turtle wax.

And your blue is legit my favorite color for the SHO. I say we trade lol
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

StealBlueSho

Hmmmmnm....one of my friends cars....

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Ordered a Corsa exhaust with the silver tips... $945 shipped new...I could not say no.