• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan

Welp guys. Going out to gateway drag strip tomorrow and got the car all prepped and ready and race fuel in the can ready to go in. Fresh full synthetic oil change. And a mega low DA tomorrow (300-500) should hopefully get me a good time. It's either going to get a better time or break because the track should be prepped... Hopefully well.
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Jordan

Let's just say that whole event was a joke and the two passes I could make in the 5.5 hour event I got no traction

SHOdded

Disappointing :(  Hopefully not the last opportunity of the year!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

I can more than certainly relate bud!  Hoping next time around mother nature will comply! Fingers crossed & Best of luck.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Jordan

Ha! If it was mother nature I wouldn't be so salty. Literally waited in line for four hours total last night due to shut downs every 3 cars plus they opened other lines and blended them into the original line so some people had a ten minute wait time and others like me had an hour forty five wait time. I was hungry too so I got especially angry. But the ride home on race fuel was fairly exciting that's for sure! LOL

ZSHO

Quote from: Jordan on October 25, 2018, 08:47:44 AM
Ha! If it was mother nature I wouldn't be so salty. Literally waited in line for four hours total last night due to shut downs every 3 cars plus they opened other lines and blended them into the original line so some people had a ten minute wait time and others like me had an hour forty five wait time. I was hungry too so I got especially angry. But the ride home on race fuel was fairly exciting that's for sure! LOL
Zero Runs (Nada) for me after a long 3 hr drive plus having to purchase a new helmet @ retail price!  Then while driving back the check engine light came on! Go figure.
It is what it is and just wasn't meant to happen. :(
On a positive note was able to meet up with Manu & the Mrs plus was able to p/up some VP Meth which was twice as nice. Z  :)

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,9516.msg143808.html#msg143808

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Jordan

Ouch! Well shame we couldn't get in some runs. Was a cold night too. I was trying to hone in where traction was even dropped tire pressure and spun more... Go figure. If I had a couple more runs I figure I could had came up with a decent time, but can't complain too much about it... $30 to sit in my car for the whole event though.. Drove 2 hours there and 2 hours back. Got to play with some buddies on the way back so it wasn't a complete waste. Ride home was eventful and fun.

lamrith

Who needs a truck, when you have a SHO boat.
Converted mine into a cargo ship today.  Glad I went back to stock height, or could not have done this.  Customer placed a big order and I did not feel like driving the suburban.

Spread them out a little to even the load.  Forty 20# bags.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

SM105K

Quote from: Jordan on October 25, 2018, 09:42:13 AM
Ouch! Well shame we couldn't get in some runs. Was a cold night too. I was trying to hone in where traction was even dropped tire pressure and spun more... Go figure. If I had a couple more runs I figure I could had came up with a decent time, but can't complain too much about it... $30 to sit in my car for the whole event though.. Drove 2 hours there and 2 hours back. Got to play with some buddies on the way back so it wasn't a complete waste. Ride home was eventful and fun.

Heading the the track tomorrow with Brad's new E30 tune.....should be interesting.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

bpd1151

That lamrith, is why I love this platform.

Amazing how much $h!t one can pack into these cars.

Whenever I go to the "big" car show events, where so many others have 2nd vehicles, or support trailers etc. to load up all their crap.... nope not me.

I drive right in, all loaded up very much like your car there, with all your customer's order packed in somewhat tightly and my fellow car show competitors are amazed.

Like literally. Just standing there, in awe, bottom jaw dropped in some cases, and can't believe I fit it all in there. And take it to the track. And show it. And drive it on the street.

The reactions are utterly priceless to witness.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on October 25, 2018, 12:37:07 PM
That lamrith, is why I love this platform.

Amazing how much $h!t one can pack into these cars.

Whenever I go to the "big" car show events, where so many others have 2nd vehicles, or support trailers etc. to load up all their crap.... nope not me.

I drive right in, all loaded up very much like your car there, with all your customer's order packed in somewhat tightly and my fellow car show competitors are amazed.

Like literally. Just standing there, in awe, bottom jaw dropped in some cases, and can't believe I fit it all in there. And take it to the track. And show it. And drive it on the street.

The reactions are utterly priceless to witness.

You can pack a lot in that... trunk...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bpd1151

Like 5 dead bodies worth in the trunk alone. LOL. Ooops. **looks around innocently**

Well maybe not mine anymore since the massive audio install..... but you catch my drift on the sheer volume of space available to us in these yachts of ours.

lamrith

Quote from: bpd1151 on October 25, 2018, 12:44:36 PM
Like 5 dead bodies worth in the trunk alone. LOL. Ooops. **looks around innocently**

Well maybe not mine anymore since the massive audio install..... but you catch my drift on the sheer volume of space available to us in these yachts of ours.

In the old days the Family liked to use Caddy's for their trunk hauling ability.  HAH, I sold a Caddy to get my SHO boat.  Caddy trunk not hold a candle to the SHO.  5 would still leave room for a set of clubs or two to put ontop of them to hide them...

'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

SHOdded

Quote from: sm105k on October 25, 2018, 12:11:26 PM
Heading the the track tomorrow with Brad's new E30 tune.....should be interesting.
Full steam ahead!