• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJP turbo

Quote from: bpd1151 on November 16, 2017, 11:34:49 AM
Quote from: Jordan on November 16, 2017, 09:36:36 AM
Usually your tuner adjusts for that.
Meh..... that "adjustment" simply entails the tuner to merely turn off the rear 02's

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hey you don't need to give away the trade secrets...much R & D  has went into figuring that technology out lol
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

bpd1151

Quote from: AJP turbo on November 16, 2017, 11:41:06 AMHey you don't need to give away the trade secrets...much R & D  has went into figuring that technology lot lol

Ha. Hardly a trade secret.

But there's the smart@$$ side of you poking it's beautiful head for all to envision, admire, and envy. Dear God yes.

Love it and love you Bradley.

XoXo

Hahaha.

bpd1151

Gave the 2010 SHO a full car, car show detail, top to bottom, in and out, front to back, and plugged her in.... she's all ready for her Winter hibernation.

Also washed up the 2001 SE & had the Bridgestone Blizzaks installed for her Winter driving. The '01 believe it or not, is still rust free and just clipped past 131k on the clock.

Always have loved my Taurii.

sholxgt

Still the overall king SHO!

I've threatened many times to pick up one of those older gen Tauri.  They really are great cars.  Had one as a rental 10+ years ago.  It was one of the few rental cars I didn't want to give back.  Didn't do anything great, but was just so darn comfy and dependable with the vulcan 3.0.

Dad had a '96 with the DOHC motor.  Three transmissions later it was traded in.
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on November 21, 2017, 06:03:05 PM
Gave the 2010 SHO a full car, car show detail, top to bottom, in and out, front to back, and plugged her in.... she's all ready for her Winter hibernation.

I bet you whisper sweet nothings to her the whole time.....

ZSHO

The SHO is looking Sweet as always there bpd1151!  :thumb:  But Here the New York SHO never Sleeps.  Z  :D

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

gonna give 'er a coat of Malco wax before winter sets in, Z?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Gjkrisa

Oil change done on the new engine replacement 0w-30 amsoil
Whatever oil they used on the new engine was better then before my oil was still pretty clean
Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on November 21, 2017, 07:24:39 PMl
gonna give 'er a coat of Malco wax before winter sets in, Z?
I will have to wait and see!  Not quite sure if i have a hernia in the abdominal area. Dunno.  Z   :wheelchair:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

:o  Say it ain't so, Z!  Hope it is just a muscle pull, take it easy!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Well maybe not so much what I've done TO my SHO today, but rather...... What I've done FOR MY SHO.

I just returned from the post office, after having completed the lengthy vehicle application paperwork (over this past weekend) and printing out multiple photo's, etc. for 2018's World of Wheels event @ Stephen's Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. (link below).

Hopefully the acceptance committee deems my SHO worthy enough to exhibit. This show is THE SHOW for the biggest and the best.

This will be my 1st time (if accepted) to exhibit at all 3 days of the event. Previously, I have participated in the smaller, 1 day portion of this event, which was/is titled "Tuner Galleria".

Whole 'nother level to be downstairs on the main floor, for the main event. Wish me luck!

Here are the links/info for the event:

https://autorama.com/attend/chicago/

http://www.worldofwheelschicago.com

Again, wish me luck!

ZSHO

Bpd1151  I'm hopeful with the amount of extensive work and effort you put into your SHO it must be a worthy contender IMHO!
Its the uniqueness that factors in which makes it stand out from the rest of the pack!
Heck there's not even enough room to fit your Mods in you're signature profile. Lol .
Best of luck there.  Z  :)

SHOdded

Best of luck, hopefully the application committee will have the wisdom to recognize your car for the unique it is.

AJP turbo

BPD will you be entering the 2001 red one or the 2010? Do us proud lol
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

bpd1151

Lol @ the '01 SE. Not ever.

But the '10 SHO? ABSOLUTELY!

I always have done my best to rep the platform. Planning on continuing to do so, for years to come.