• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopolZ

2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

PopolZ

finally it ain't too loud... I was able to compare the loudness with Gallardo LOL
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

DJE624

Ah well.  What did I do to my Ecoboost equipped vehicle today............Oh yeah, I just totally screwed up my SHO ovals.  I couldn't get the edges to adhere.  So, I tried some more adhesive.  Then I ended up with a big mess!  As I cleaned up all the glue, I noticed the gloss black backing starting to come off the dome.  Really ticks me off.  Those were beautiful emblems.  Now one is garbage.  I really suck at this type of project.  So, just to make me feel  better, I put a Livernois sticker on the back just above the SHO emblem.

EDIT-  I'm gonna try the flat vinyl sticklers! 

EDIT-  This guy is great!  He is going to make me vinyls for cost plus shipping! 

geswek

Someone take the damn vinyl away from Dave because he's poops his car.

:bangin:

DJE624

geswek

Apparently not. I don't even WANT to know why you had loctite and vinyl stickers.

You remind me of the kid who superglued his hand to his weeewooo in American Pie.

BigPelo

Cleaned the car in and out with a little help from my 2 year old

Sent from my iPhone
Week-end family transporter: 2013 SHO tuxedo black, performance package, unleashed custom 94 octane tune, K&N Typhoon intake, 170F thermostat, 3 bar MAP sensor, SP534 spark plugs, 5000K HID Morimoto mini D2S projectors retrofit, tinted windows, Full LED lighting in and out, Eibach springs
Daily beater: 2002 WRX wagon swap JDM STi v7 20G'd