• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

I'll start off:
Headed to dyno to install BBK TB and do before/after dynos. The BBK 73mm TB looks like it will fit on the truck and work, going to attempt to see what happens.

Also, sending off stock fuel pump assembly for Flex to Squash performance for a dual fuel pump upgrade!! Now I just have to find a stock intake manifold so that I can start having bungs welded on.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

EcoBrick Bob

Squash makes some really great stuff!  They are a sponsor and attend the G8 Natl Conv.  In Quad Cities (Davenport, IA).  4th annual G8 & GTO
Natl Conv. is in Sept.

Several of the guys with 700+ HP G8's are running Squash fuel pump systems.

I did nothing to my cars.  But... I installed an EnGenius EAP 350  Access Point in my attic, and an injector next to my modem.  They are connected with Cat 5 cable.  My son will be setting it up via "logmein" or "gotomypc" on Wed.  I would set it up, but my one wireless 4 - 1 printer is quite difficult as you have to get all the address detail entered manually. (Brother MC 685).

Tomorrow I am going to pull my Flex A/S wheels/tires and re-install the Interlagos and Michelin Pilot Super Sports.  Did you all know that these are the tires that the 2014 Corvette will be running?

2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

PopolZ

2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

bnoon

Quote from: PopolZ on February 20, 2013, 06:15:26 AM
drove through the carwash...  ;D

I do that like 3-4 times a week! Black cars look the best when they're clean and thank God for unlimited washes for 39 dollars a month!!!

PopolZ

Quote from: bnoon on February 20, 2013, 09:14:47 AM
Quote from: PopolZ on February 20, 2013, 06:15:26 AM
drove through the carwash...  ;D

I do that like 3-4 times a week! Black cars look the best when they're clean and thank God for unlimited washes for 39 dollars a month!!!

that's a pretty good deal!!! I have a pass for 1 car wash/day for 90days at 180$. my grandpa blue taurus as been pretty clean for the whole winter.
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

bnoon

Yeah it is a really smoking deal compared to single washes at the unmanned places. Even includes tire shine, forced air dry, the final wipedown by hand. Hand wax jobs are only 20 bux after that too if you want one.

DJE624

I put on 100 miles driving all over Chicagoland.  I had a ball!

DJE624

Last night, I waxed all the top surfaces.  Then finished up the sides, back and front this morning.  Still have to vacuum and wipe down the interior. 

EcoBrick Bob

We went to a funeral today.  And no... I wasn't the hearse!!!!  I did see another EB Flex there.  Charcoal/white SEL.  Was definitely cleaner than the Brick.  It was also 3" taller...LOL
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

TSS

I replaced my center console hinge (40 bucks for the hinge from Taska) and clayed the inside of my windshield.
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

mjhpadi

Quote from: TSS on June 22, 2013, 09:29:06 PM
I replaced my center console hinge (40 bucks for the hinge from Taska) and clayed the inside of my windshield.
I think you mean Tasca (just watched Bob III) qualify his funny car in New Hampshire (on TV).  I cleaned my windshield and went over the car with Quick Detailer...driving last night left a who assortment of insects stuck on the front end...had to get them off before they baked on...will be doing it again tomorrow AM while there is still shade...we're having great summer weather and it's just nice to finally be able to be out and enjoying the weather.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

TSS

You are correct. I have ordered so many things from them I should know how to spell it by now.......  :)
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

shoman04

2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

shoman04

Quote from: DJE624 on June 23, 2013, 12:32:15 AM
Excellent!  What are they?  Size?
They are NEXEN a off brand that my buddy who own a tire shop sales. The tire size is 245/40/ZR20 99Y. TIRE/VALE/BALANCE/AND mounting plus tax $663.00. Not bad for DD rubber.
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

Larrylu

In the process of shooting my grill satin black. I did the razor bars a long time ago and I've been agonizing over doing the rest of it ever since. This morning evidently the time was right. Now waiting for the third coat to dry.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro