• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

BMC- XSport Build thread

Started by bigmoneycloser, May 13, 2014, 08:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PokerMunkee

Are the HIDs from the Limited a direct swap?  I see the 15 got  a heated steering wheel  but HIDs still not an option?
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

bigmoneycloser

I had just hid bulbs originally, they required ballasts.
The new heads are retro fitted with BiXenon projectors.
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

jkeblaitis

Sorry BMC.. I just put in a quote for the 3.5L billet badge the same color scheme as you have.. I couldn't help it you picked the best color scheme for a black car. But for $200  they are expensive and most likely never see another one in person ! Now i need to strip off/ rearrange my stock badges
2013 SHO, PP, tuxedo black, Airaid cai, LMS 3bar 93 V8 tune, Corsa black tip exhaust

bigmoneycloser

Quote from: jkeblaitis on July 08, 2014, 11:04:00 PM
Sorry BMC.. I just put in a quote for the 3.5L billet badge the same color scheme as you have.. I couldn't help it you picked the best color scheme for a black car. But for $200  they are expensive and most likely never see another one in person ! Now i need to strip off/ rearrange my stock badges

No problem...
The badge won't sit on your trunk or hatch flat because there is a curve on the truck and cars.
So save yourself some time.....
Figure out where you want it, us a piece of cardboard and cut out the curve of the location.
Yah mail it to billet badges.
They will put the bend in it before paint...
I had to send mine back to have bent and repainted..

Good luck
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

jkeblaitis

2013 SHO, PP, tuxedo black, Airaid cai, LMS 3bar 93 V8 tune, Corsa black tip exhaust

bigmoneycloser

Lots cool things happening in next week...
Tomorrow running some dyno hits with my new MDesign intake.. And next Tuesday the truck is being fitted and fabbed up for a one off set of all in one double bello air struts!
Tired of waiting in Megan, so I'll make my own set up.
These will give me 7 inches of adjustable front travel.
Can't wait. I will have pics and vids when done..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A

SHOnUup

Great thread, awesome ride...

Well done!!!

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

This build just keeps getting more awesome!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bigmoneycloser

Well s*** is going down now!
Stuck in a rental for 3-4 days while my custom double bello air struts are fabbed up.
This should make my air suspension perfect.
Fingers crossed.. Stock height to the ground..lol

2014 Explorer Sport 401A

SHOnUup

You see the gdrivesystems setup. Pretty cool.

Good luck on the fab.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bigmoneycloser

Quote from: SHOnUup on December 02, 2014, 09:39:18 PM
You see the gdrivesystems setup. Pretty cool.

Good luck on the fab.

Rich
No
Is there a link you can send?

2014 Explorer Sport 401A

ZSHO

Good luck on the setup B and hopefully you get that big grin on your face when you pick it up. ;)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bigmoneycloser

Just got an update from the shop.
All things looking good final fitment and welding in am and then paint before end of day.
Install and set up Friday morning.
New set up should give me extra 2 inches of travel at top and a much smoother ride.
Can't wait to see it.

2014 Explorer Sport 401A

TTSport15

ok were do i get the headlights from...
I Bleed BLue