• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

BMC- XSport Build thread

Started by bigmoneycloser, May 13, 2014, 08:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRat

Looks Damned GOOD  , BMC !

Just a thought .... have Billet Badges make an oval to replace the rear ford one that says " EcoBeast " .
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

bigmoneycloser

Quote from: SwampRat on June 14, 2014, 11:52:10 AM
Looks Damned GOOD  , BMC !

Just a thought .... have Billet Badges make an oval to replace the rear ford one that says " EcoBeast " .
That's not a bad idea at all....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

PokerMunkee

Wow, this is awesome!  Subscribed for moar updates. 

2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

bigmoneycloser

Headlights installed today..
Details...
Www.Thelightingfirm.co
Chandler really hooked me up.

Started with brand new OEM headlights.
-Painted inside matte black
-smoked interceptor style amber lens
-retrofitted BiXenon projectors with 6k
-LED Halos-DRL
-LED lower "eye" outline DRL with Amber switchback

2014 Explorer Sport 401A
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

bigmoneycloser

2014 Explorer Sport 401A

autobot1

BMC you are in beast mode!!  That thing is ill

2014 Xsport, white platinum- LMS Exhaust, LMS CAI, LMS 91 Tune, LMS Downpipes, H&R Springs.
3 Bar Map

SwampRat

Quote from: jvsandoval on June 17, 2014, 04:58:44 PM
BMC you are in beast mode!!  That thing is ill

Welcome to EBPF ..... please formally introduce yourself in the new member area

WHAT do you have ? Pics would be nice ...
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

bigmoneycloser

2014 Explorer Sport 401A

BiGMaC

Cool vids... Especially the second one and that extended glow from the turn signal... Thanks for posting ... The truck looks super! 
:thumb:
I found myself imaging it with LED turn signals.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

LakersCentral

Quote from: bigmoneycloser on June 03, 2014, 06:01:49 AM
I think the 285/35 is the max. I have no rubbing now, but it sure is close.

Hey Anthony,

When you were runnin springs (Flex or Ex?) w/ the 22x10.5" Vossens, did you ever tow anything?

I'm lookin to lower w/ the H&R Flex springs, and whether I change out for the 10.5" or add 1"-1.5" spacers to my 22x9" Vossens.... I'm concerned about rubbing with towing any kind of load.

Thanks brotha.
≈♠≈ .≈♠≈ .≈♠≈ .≈♠≈ .≈♠≈ .≈♠≈ .
2014 Ford Explorer Sport
400a w/ Power Liftgate, Tow Package
http://tiny.cc/phenix

bigmoneycloser

I was running the explorer springs from hr.
But I never towed anything.
Closest thing, was truck full with 6 adults for 400 mile trip.. No rubbing but hardly same as towing... Lol

2014 Explorer Sport 401A

LakersCentral

Depends on the size of the adults haha. I'll be sittin up a bit higher with the Flex springs (only by 0.4" tho). Guess there's only one way to find out!

22x9" Vossens for sale! ;.)
≈♠≈ .≈♠≈ .≈♠≈ .≈♠≈ .≈♠≈ .≈♠≈ .
2014 Ford Explorer Sport
400a w/ Power Liftgate, Tow Package
http://tiny.cc/phenix

bigmoneycloser

2014 Explorer Sport 401A

awmenard

BMC the truck looks amazing... If you did the headlight with a brand new set does that mean you have your original sports headlights? I would need another set to complete my modification...

Heck I'd even rent them from you 😀

bigmoneycloser

Thx man,
I have not decided yet what I'm gonna do with my stock heads.
I'm gonna keep them for a while to make sure I don't run into any issues and need a spare.
2014 Explorer Sport 401A