• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Re: So I was able to get the SHO sideways...

Started by painterpatt, December 29, 2012, 08:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

painterpatt

I did it with my flex turning left out of work, must have been some salt dust or something in the turning lane. I got pretty sideways with traction off, ;D then it kicked in anyway.....   >:(damnit.
Koolaid drinkin, Flex drivin !!

bnoon

Just got some trailing throttle oversteer this morning and powered through and turned it onto a four wheel drift.  8)

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: painterpatt on December 29, 2012, 08:25:37 PM
I did it with my flex turning left out of work, must have been some salt dust or something in the turning lane. I got pretty sideways with traction off, ;D then it kicked in anyway.....   >:(damnit.
I'm working with Torrie and SCT to completely remove traction control on our cars. I'll have results this weekend.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

bnoon

Nice. Are we going to be able to sharr these finds yet or are they going to be a torrie exclisive?

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: bnoon on February 06, 2013, 01:22:38 PM
Nice. Are we going to be able to sharr these finds yet or are they going to be a torrie exclisive?
Definitely something that will be shared.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

EcoBrick Bob

Torrie always told me that I couldn't completely disable the AWD system that shuts down everything if fronts are spinning much faster than the rears.  Hopefully he has found other alternative ways to do so.. without damaging the AWD system...

Or.. you can buy a used G8 GT and slide sideways all day every day....LOL!!!!! 
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

PopolZ

Went out about 1h30 ago... since it's the middle of the night and it's snowing quite a bit, there's like 4" of snow on the streets... lots of sideways action but that damn ESC is a pain.
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies