• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Who is Your Favorite Tuner for the F-150?

Started by Grim Reaper, May 11, 2014, 08:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raiderfan1890

I'll have to check what version of MPT it is. I don't mind firm shifts. I have a shift kit in my f250 but this felt like it was going to break something.

It's the Thuggish Ruggish Bone

KC311

I like the drivability of the LMS but there's an obvious flaw in the shifting from 3-4. I get an RPM jump from 1500-2500ish under light throttle. In some instances when I stop, then quickly go (rolling a stop sign) I get a massive surge that launches the truck.

Shortly, LET will be installing an AMR intercooler along with a dyno tune. I always wanted to try MPT but I don't have the time or knowledge to read logs and evaluate them. (Hints why I'm getting a dyno tune).

2012 F150 FX4 Ecobeast.

scap99

Quote from: KC311 on May 12, 2014, 09:39:06 PM
I like the drivability of the LMS but there's an obvious flaw in the shifting from 3-4. I get an RPM jump from 1500-2500ish under light throttle. In some instances when I stop, then quickly go (rolling a stop sign) I get a massive surge that launches the truck.

Shortly, LET will be installing an AMR intercooler along with a dyno tune. I always wanted to try MPT but I don't have the time or knowledge to read logs and evaluate them. (Hints why I'm getting a dyno tune).

I hung out with Erick this afternoon, both he and the AMR are top notch!!  You're going to be in good hands.

Raiderfan1890

You Houston guys are lucky. I'm really contemplating going out there for a dyno tune lol

It's the Thuggish Ruggish Bone

2013FX4RD

Is Erick done with the Tremor yet? I'm curious how much additional power was made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scap99

Quote from: 2013FX4RD on May 13, 2014, 01:09:55 AM
Is Erick done with the Tremor yet? I'm curious how much additional power was made.

Hopefully, this morning.

He's going to try and run it around 11...which is perfect as I work about a minute away, and go to lunch at the same time.

2013FX4RD

LUCKY! What all were they adding to it?

scap99

Quote from: 2013FX4RD on May 13, 2014, 08:03:26 AM
LUCKY! What all were they adding to it?

Solo catted dp's and the AMR intercooler.

2013FX4RD

Interesting. I'll be looking for the results.

scap99

Quote from: 2013FX4RD on May 13, 2014, 08:10:48 AM
Interesting. I'll be looking for the results.

Almost 100 hp over stock on 89 octane....

SHOdded

That is awesome, scap!  Got a dyno sheet to feed the hungry dogs over here??? :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Grim Reaper

Quote from: KC311 on May 12, 2014, 09:39:06 PM

Oh no ... now there goes the neighborhood.

Hey KC

scap99

Quote from: SHOdded on May 14, 2014, 11:48:08 AM
That is awesome, scap!  Got a dyno sheet to feed the hungry dogs over here??? :D

No, I sure don't, but I had lunch with Erick at LET, today.

Invited him to join, again...lol

I'll see if he's posted it on the other forum.

2013FX4RD

Why on 89 oct? Are they just using this as a safe base to to increase from? 100hp is awesome either way.

SwampRat

I wonder if super glue and epoxy putty could help us transverse guys put the F150 eco block in ?  L O L   .... taint fair
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST