• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Police SHOs

Started by ShoBoat, May 10, 2014, 11:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2Canches

The good ol boys eH

Stock best 14.87s @ 91mph
i troll these streets eH

ShoBoat

You bet lol, I wish I had their budget!
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

KC311

Houston's small collection of Taurus models are ecoboosts. Our Explorer interceptors have a 6.0 v8.

Running from the police is always a good idea... In video games. I can only speak of my experience in a big city but very, very few people outrun the helicopters, the radio, and all officers in the area.

Even if you do better hope no one got your plates lol.
2012 F150 FX4 Ecobeast.

yowen

The only way you can really get away is if you happen to be near an exit and are able to take a bunch of random turns.

But I wouldn't recommend doing that... At all. I've heard stories here and there of that working, most of which were in reference to motorcycles.

At the end of the day it comes down to: Take. It. To. The. Track.
2010 Taurus SHO, Tuxedo Black
Awaiting Installation: Catless Downpipes, LMS Tune, 3Bar Map Sensor

panther427

You use a dealer owned vehicle. Then run back to the store and park it lol.
2013 SHO

ford4thot

Quote from: goblues38 on May 10, 2014, 11:37:06 PM
sorry.  But the police do not have "SHO's"

They have Taurus "police interceptor's".  The police package is just another model, like SE, LIMITED, or SHO.

I know I am splitting hairs on this.  But when I see a Taurus police car, it do not think its a SHO.  Just like the old crown vic PI's were not the same crown vic's the old folks drove.
This

Fired from the other forum

ford4thot

Quote from: curry67 on May 11, 2014, 11:26:59 AM
Once you think about they dont really need sho speed. Crown vics are slow as s**t compared to 3.7 only .

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Lol!

2Canches

Quote from: ford4thot on May 12, 2014, 03:13:14 PM
Quote from: curry67 on May 11, 2014, 11:26:59 AM
Once you think about they dont really need sho speed. Crown vics are slow as s**t compared to 3.7 only .

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Lol!

haha

Sent from my silver iPad Air 1 in a http://www.red.org/en/ smart case using an app called Tapatalky