• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Surface scratches removed

Started by anthonylee337, May 10, 2014, 10:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonylee337

I finally found a local guy to remove the surface scratches from my black SHO. He worked on my car for 12 hours and removed about 90 percent of the scratches and will return in two weeks to apply a final coat. I didn't think it could be done but it was well worth the money-very happy with the outcome!
2013 SHO tuxedo black ppkg LMS stage 4 K+N

JimiJak

...the perils of black vehicle ownership!

That's great news, congrats. Any more info about this? Like, who you used, their methods / products, etc?

Thanks!
"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt

2014 XSport Black Betty Build

panther427

Noting like a clean black paint job. When they work all the crap out of the paint
2013 SHO

anthonylee337

JimiJak I found a local independent guy to do the job his business name is David Durr's Detailing and I saw his before and after pics. I swear this guy never stopped I don't think he took a lunch break!  When he returns I will ask what products he uses and his method.

anthonylee337

JimiJak my detailer worked another 6 hours to remove the rest of the surface scratches from my car and he uses Polish Angel. It took a total of 16 hours to get rid of the surface scratches and it feels great-I really thought it couldn't be done. Well worth the money

elund126

When you say surface scratches, do you mean someone took a key to your car, or were they more like swirl marks or brush marks?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

2010 Tuxedo Black SHO
Windows Tinted, SP-534, 3-bar, Unleashed Tuning