• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Need help! Livelink 'The following items failed to setup'

Started by Wilson, May 07, 2014, 10:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilson

Got my updated 3 bar tune from Torrie a few days ago (thank you sir!), however I've been unable to do any data logging.  I tried to use a preconfigured config file sent to me by another member, containing all the items I'd need to datalog.  When I go to start logging however, I get this:

Just to rule out the config file, I started from scratch in Livelink selecting only those items manually, but still get the same error.  Does anyone out there have an idea as to what's going on? I can select and log any other items with no problems.  Thanks,

Wilson

2013 SHO (non-PP) Ruby Red Tintcoat
Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires

Joleat

Wilson,

PM me your email address and I'll send you my parameter config file. I have a feeling that you're using the same file I first attempted using because those failed parameters look very familiar. I clicked through the error and data logged with it anyway and Torrie said the logs were not usable. He then gave me a list of needed parameters and I built my own config based on his recommendations. He analyzed the resulting logs and found no issues.
Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

Wilson

Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires

Joleat

Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

Wilson

Needmoreboost

That was my old config.  I think my sct has new firmware and I have not built new one.  Glad to hear you got help.  Pm me if you need anymore help.
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

Joleat

No problem, Wilson! I'm glad you got it working.

NMB, I kind of figured it was a difference in firmware or hardware (I'm using the X4... not sure what you were using). Thanks for making the config available to everyone though. I suppose I should put mine out there too since it seems to be working for others.

Wilson

Using an X4 as well.  Thanks to both of y'all for helping me get setup. This forum is awesome!