• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

To much boost?

Started by BMC10SEC50, September 16, 2014, 01:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wasinger3000

Quote from: SHOdded on September 22, 2014, 05:03:07 PM
We need to figure out a way to put in a fusion-powered wood chipper of sorts in the intake to ninja blade any dirt/debris to atomic particles.
Or we could just put an antimatter collision chamber in after the filter. Would even get a little energy out of the deal. 8)
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOdded

Quote from: wasinger3000 on September 22, 2014, 05:31:37 PM
We need to figure out a way to put in a fusion-powered wood chipper of sorts in the intake to ninja blade any dirt/debris to atomic particles.
Or we could just put an antimatter collision chamber in after the filter. Would even get a little energy out of the deal. 8)
Would have to be finetuned to prevent the appearance of an antigravity well or a black hole.  I guess we could datalog ... LOL.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Maybe we should be looking at that DeLorean from a certain movie.
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

wasinger3000

Quote from: SHOdded on September 22, 2014, 09:45:32 PM
Would have to be finetuned to prevent the appearance of an antigravity well or a black hole.  I guess we could datalog ... LOL.

Im sure torrie can figure it out.. lol. Turbo's, black holes... meh close enough.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

AJP turbo

Quote from: ajpturbo on September 22, 2014, 02:59:09 AM
Hey BMC what was your ECU strategy or code before and what did they change it to?

Do you know what it was before and what they changed it to?
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

BiGMaC

Quote from: SHOdded on September 22, 2014, 09:45:32 PM
Maybe just a TT warp drive?

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

FoMoCoSHO

I hear Torrie is working on a prototype FTL drive...

BiGMaC

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on September 22, 2014, 11:09:29 PM
Fruit of The Loom?  That'll get our butts in gear!  :P

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

FoMoCoSHO

BiGMaC

wasinger3000

Well this will work is if it's a superluminal drive based system running off tachyonic particle's. Hypothetically speaking...  Then he would need to change his sites url to FTLPartsnetwork.com

But all of this violates the classical mechanics principle so I'm not to optimistic. Besides I think the X4 would need a software update. ;)

BiGMaC

Quote from: wasinger3000 on September 22, 2014, 11:42:47 PM
Well this will work is if it's a superluminal drive based system running off tachyonic particle's. Hypothetically speaking...  Then he would need to change his sites url to FTLPartsnetwork.com

But all of this violates the classical mechanics principle so I'm not to optimistic. Besides I think the X4 would need a software update. ;)
LOL..... At least a hard reboot!