• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

DASH CAM

Started by shoman04, May 05, 2014, 05:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoman04

Quote from: SHOdded on May 10, 2014, 05:12:37 AM
Good idea, Josephm.  Problem is that forensics is evolving on the front lines with both information and processing power to be able to use geographical markers to identify locations in pics/videos.  Just be aware.  Nobody encourages anything foolhardy, and nobody should get hurt doing this stuff.

And be sure to turn off any GPS data embedded into the info.
You are right and have my GPS's off on all my electronic but this was bad, but I was just get on the hwy passing slow traffic on a multi lane on ramp but chose the wrong lane (that my story)!!LOL
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

SHOdded

Oh no, I understand completely, shoman.  I was making a general comment.  So far, nobody's peeking into our brain's recordings, but if you commit something to memory on a device somewhere, don't let it compromise you!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Cool device!

I must concur with a number of the ideas expressed... "We know where you are and saw what you did", Big Brother circa 1984.... Regardless of what you did, unwinding an initiated legal action gets complicated

On the other hand.. there is great potential for a security device here! ... I bet SR wishes he had on when his car was keyed!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Needmoreboost

Quote from: SHOdded on May 10, 2014, 06:19:08 AM
Oh no, I understand completely, shoman.  I was making a general comment.  So far, nobody's peeking into our brain's recordings, but if you commit something to memory on a device somewhere, don't let it compromise you!

Shockingly enough, this is and can be done.  Reading others thoughts... 
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

goblues38

[/quote]

Shockingly enough, this is and can be done.  Reading others thoughts...
[/quote]

I thought in back to the future doc brown couldn't get it to work?  Everything past 1985 I live based on the back to the future movies.

2013 SHO w/pp
     -35% tint
     -relay wired to have parking lights on any time car is running
     -SCTx4 (Torrie Tune)
2014 Explorer Sport

goblues38

Quote from: shoman04 on May 09, 2014, 08:24:25 PM
Quote from: goblues38 on May 09, 2014, 12:07:19 PM
i would be carefull of posting "kill of the day" videos.

Some over zelous cop may go on a mission to track you down for street racing.
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY ABOUT bpd? And all I did was pass some guys on a multi lane on ramp. "WHAT?????"

I was being more general about postin kills, not the video you loaded itself.
2013 SHO w/pp
     -35% tint
     -relay wired to have parking lights on any time car is running
     -SCTx4 (Torrie Tune)
2014 Explorer Sport

shoman04

Quote from: SHOdded on May 10, 2014, 06:19:08 AM
Quote from: BiGMaC on May 10, 2014, 10:15:40 AM
Cool device!I must concur with a number of the ideas expressed... "We know where you are and saw what you did", Big Brother circa 1984.... Regardless of what you did, unwinding an initiated legal action gets complicated

On the other hand.. there is great potential for a security device here! ... I bet SR wishes he had on when his car was keyed!
I like the little canera.One of my local member of SCCA said he got his for auto-crossing and to keep the cop from herrasing him. Being Miltary Police one unlce was Atlanta Chief of Police, and 2nd unlce with Homeland I don't have a problem with cop.(got go)

2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

shoman04

(I'm back) I was at work. As member of SCCA I try and keep my kills to the track. In the last 10 years I've had 4 accident that I didn't cause but were charge with if I had this camera then, I would have been all good.

NOT A MISS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QJW_VLohZA.

JUST MISST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlqTHBBDns0.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BLBncLIOWQ&feature=youtu.be.