• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

My LMS tuning experience

Started by RisskyBusiness, April 29, 2014, 07:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RisskyBusiness

I recently bought a used MyCal touch, so I called LMS to get a new licence file for it. They have to get a licence file straight from the device manufacturer, so it took about a week to hear back. Once I installed the new licence file Anthony called me and I gave him my request for tunes, within 16 hours I had three tune file ready for install. All I can say is WOW, it's like a new car again! I'm extremely happy with the quick turn around for getting my tunes and with Anthony's service through out the experience!
2017 Explorer Sport - Stock, for now...

BiGMaC

I did the same thing... It was painless and a little quicker (1 day)....still good service

You'll LOVE the tune on your vehicle!  ... and vice-versa!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Larrylu

Like rissky I've had a very good experience with LMS. I started with STG 2, and STG 3. Then they provided me STG 4. Then they supplied me with 4+ which I happily ran for a couple of years. Some time ago I asked for and received a 91 octane and a 93 octane version of 4+ so I wouldn't have to switch to another stage just because I had to travel to an octane deprived part of the country. Recently I asked for a 170 degree T-Stat versions and they once again were happy and courteous to provide for my tune needs. A couple of weeks ago I decided to switch to the 3 BAR MAP sensor, for some reason there were some difficulties getting me hooked up with a working 3BAR tune. Anthony kept working with me patiently till they could figure out the problem. I spent my money with LMS probably 3 years ago and they are still giving me the same stellar service I would expect if I just bought my tune a month ago. The tunes are honed on shop vehicles and fully tested before releasing to customers so I never had to go through a logging/adjusting phase. I feel secure in LMS's reputation for a dependable, safe, and strong tune. All in all they have my highest recommendation!

2010 Steel Blue Metallic, Fully Loaded, non PP, LMS 4+, K&N drop in, 170 T-stat, 3 bar MAP
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro