• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

re dtc code

Started by zamirlihari, April 22, 2014, 03:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Any loyal members know what is code ClB00 mean that's what my cal tuner said,greatly appreciate some feedback on this issue.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

dsouthall77

DTC C1B00:2F (Steering Angle Sensor: Signal Erratic) - If the signal is calculated to be outside the expected range, DTC C1B00:2F will be set. If the tie rods (inner or outer) have been incorrectly installed or if the vehicle has sustained damage to the EPAS gear and/or associated steering/suspension components, DTC C1B00:2F may set.
DTC C1B00:62 (Steering Angle Sensor: Signal Compare Failure) - If the calculated signal does not match other sensor input, DTC C1B00:62 will be set.
DTC C1B00:64 (Steering Angle Sensor: Signal Plausibility Failure) - The PSCM calculates an absolute steering position offset based on several inputs, when the steering wheel compensation message from the ABS module matches or exceeds this calculation, the PSCM sets this DTC. Torque steer compensation is suppressed for the remainder of the ignition cycle in which DTC C1B00:64 is set.

Possible Causes Inner tie rods
Steering gear internal failure.
PSCM internal failure
DTCs present in the ABS module.
ABS module HS-CAN bus concern.

Diagnostic Aids When DTC C1B00:2F is set, the PSCM will transmit an invalid steering angle message over the HS-CAN bus.
When DTC C1B00:62 is set, the PSCM will remove steering assist, and enter into a manual mode and transmit an invalid steering angle message over the HS-CAN bus. The PSCM will also send a message to the IPC to display the POWER STEERING ASSIST FAULT message in the message center.
DTC C1B00:64 indicates a possible measurement or calculation error between the PSCM and the ABS module. Torque steer compensation is suppressed for the remainder of the ignition cycle in which DTC C1B00:64 is set. This DTC is for information only. Do not install a new PSCM for PSCM DTC C1B00:64

ZSHO

I have a tick sound from front end,when turning steering wheel,possibly could be related to setting such code,some say its wheel hub,tie rods or sway bar links, apparently issue is not full resolved best of my knowledge.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

68_GT

Quote from: ZSHO on April 24, 2014, 01:40:12 PM
I have a tick sound from front end,when turning steering wheel,possibly could be related to setting such code,some say its wheel hub,tie rods or sway bar links, apparently issue is not full resolved best of my knowledge.

mine clicked when back up my inclined droveway. I had my CV joints replaced under warranty. There was a TSB on it.

my clicking was plenty audible windows up or down.

TSB (13-5-14)
22231 CV Joints
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

ZSHO

To 68GT,any issues,regarding tune at dealership,how do you like the v8 tune,just comparing, similar vehicles

68_GT

Quote from: ZSHO on April 24, 2014, 06:05:19 PM
To 68GT,any issues,regarding tune at dealership,how do you like the v8 tune,just comparing, similar vehicles

no they didn't say anything. I told them it was tuned too. I figured if they wanted to look to see if it had been tuned they would have even if I returned it to stock. The service advisor shook his head. I was like screw you it's my car :) but then again I was't in there for anything the tune damaged.

V8 tune is a beast. Better performance and I get better mileage too :) Sounds like you need to update yours for sure. I had the V3 and V7 the V8 is much better.
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler