• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SW MI MAY, 10, 2014 - Meet@ Gilmore Car Museum - GR/KZOO

Started by JimiJak, April 22, 2014, 02:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snaf2u

Mine is dirty but ran 12.87@ 107 tonight. See ya tomorrow even if I don`t get it cleaned up.
2013 SHO red w/PP. Stock with Livernois stage 4 tune using the 93 octane new revision tune. Best of 12.79 @ 106 on 5-01-15 at US131 dragway, Martin, Michigan.

JimiJak

When you guys SHO up make sure you reference the email from Betsy to the people at the gate so they can find us a spot, or show us where to go.

From Gilmore:
Hello Jack,

We would love to have your car club come join us for our "Dust Off". I am not able to promise anything at this late in your request. Since your club is fairly small I suggest the day of your arrival to let our GCM staff know that will be attending the admission gates. Our staff could possibly radio ahead to other staff and let them know to stand by an area for you and your club to try and park all together.

I am sorry I can't give you a definite answer. We will try and accommodate you upon arrival.

Thank you and we are delighted you will be joining us!

Betsy Gesmundo,
Director of Special Events

GILMORE CAR MUSEUM
6865 Hickory Road,
Hickory Corners, MI 49060
PH. 269-671-5089  ext. 12
FAX 269-671-5843
Events@GilmoreCarMuseum.org
"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt

2014 XSport Black Betty Build

donky4444

Quote from: JimiJak on May 10, 2014, 05:50:04 AM
When you guys SHO up make sure you reference the email from Betsy to the people at the gate so they can find us a spot, or show us where to go.

From Gilmore:
Hello Jack,

We would love to have your car club come join us for our "Dust Off". I am not able to promise anything at this late in your request. Since your club is fairly small I suggest the day of your arrival to let our GCM staff know that will be attending the admission gates. Our staff could possibly radio ahead to other staff and let them know to stand by an area for you and your club to try and park all together.

I am sorry I can't give you a definite answer. We will try and accommodate you upon arrival.

Thank you and we are delighted you will be joining us!

Betsy Gesmundo,
Director of Special Events

GILMORE CAR MUSEUM
6865 Hickory Road,
Hickory Corners, MI 49060
PH. 269-671-5089  ext. 12
FAX 269-671-5843
Events@GilmoreCarMuseum.org

Will do. I just saved it in case I'm there first.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

donky4444

Quote from: snaf2u on May 09, 2014, 10:06:05 PM
Mine is dirty but ran 12.87@ 107 tonight. See ya tomorrow even if I don`t get it cleaned up.

Nice time. You were still in the 13's last time you went out, right?  What did you do different this time?

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

snaf2u

2013 SHO red w/PP. Stock with Livernois stage 4 tune using the 93 octane new revision tune. Best of 12.79 @ 106 on 5-01-15 at US131 dragway, Martin, Michigan.

snaf2u

I think donky4444 and I will try to get parked in a separated location but either way we probably should stay with the cars until 1 or so for others who may show up.

JimiJak

Late start, but be there shortly. Anyone there? Pm me with a phone number if available.

donky4444

JimiJak

JimiJak

Thanks to everyone that made it out today! It was a great day for a drive and show!

Plus good to put some people together with usernames.
Great rides, guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

donky4444

yowen

Quote from: JimiJak on May 10, 2014, 04:49:52 PM
Thanks to everyone that made it out today! It was a great day for a drive and show!

Plus good to put some people together with usernames.
Great rides, guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In case you guys are wondering, from left to right:

Snaf2u, donky4444, JimiJak, yowen

and it was great to meet you guys to put a face to the name and of course to talk about our rides.
2010 Taurus SHO, Tuxedo Black
Awaiting Installation: Catless Downpipes, LMS Tune, 3Bar Map Sensor