• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SW MI MAY, 10, 2014 - Meet@ Gilmore Car Museum - GR/KZOO

Started by JimiJak, April 22, 2014, 02:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snaf2u

Quote from: donky4444 on May 03, 2014, 08:58:04 AM
I should be there around noon.

I`ll probably meet you at Meijer`s and we`ll cruise in together. 11:30 or so weather permitting.
2013 SHO red w/PP. Stock with Livernois stage 4 tune using the 93 octane new revision tune. Best of 12.79 @ 106 on 5-01-15 at US131 dragway, Martin, Michigan.

Woody

Bit too far for me to squeeze it in, but have fun!

JimiJak

Anyone have any thoughts on where to meet once we get there?

As best I can tell, the "reserved spots" for car clubs is more for the cruise-in nights...but if that's not the case let me know!

I've never been there so I'm not sure how easy / hard it will be to find each other.
Everybody have smart phones?
"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt

2014 XSport Black Betty Build

donky4444

Hopefully Todd (TSS) can chime in on this. I know he said he has a season pass so he's been there before. Maybe we should call and get a spot for us like somebody had mentioned earlier.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

JimiJak

FYI,
GCM has been contacted about possibly setting some parking spots aside for us. I have not heard a response yet, but I'll keep everyone posted!

I'm still thinking between noon and 1300 is best for me. I'm really hoping to see more than 3 of us there...Hoping for stellar weather!

snaf2u

I`ll be there. donky4444 are you good with Meijer parking about 11:30 Sat? I`ll watch this for more on parking!!
2013 SHO red w/PP. Stock with Livernois stage 4 tune using the 93 octane new revision tune. Best of 12.79 @ 106 on 5-01-15 at US131 dragway, Martin, Michigan.

donky4444

That is the plan.  Meet in the area behind Bennigan's, not that it will be too hard to find a Red SHO there.

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

TSS

My son had a LAX game scheduled for Saturday since I last posted in this thread.  I am Still figuring out what to do.    LAX is basically just a High School  letter sport to keep him in top shape for Football.   I would never miss a Football game, but need to think about this a bit more re: missing a Lacrosse game. So without me there are 3 sure attendees?
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

snaf2u

Quote from: TSS on May 08, 2014, 11:19:21 AM
My son had a LAX game scheduled for Saturday since I last posted in this thread.  I am Still figuring out what to do.    LAX is basically just a High School  letter sport to keep him in top shape for Football.   I would never miss a Football game, but need to think about this a bit more re: missing a Lacrosse game. So without me there are 3 sure attendees?
Barring something seriously unexpected I will be there.

donky4444

JimiJak

Ditto. Hoping for Spartn27 too, but haven't heard a verdict yet.

From Gilmore:
Hello Jack,

We would love to have your car club come join us for our "Dust Off". I am not able to promise anything at this late in your request. Since your club is fairly small I suggest the day of your arrival to let our GCM staff know that will be attending the admission gates. Our staff could possibly radio ahead to other staff and let them know to stand by an area for you and your club to try and park all together.

I am sorry I can't give you a definite answer. We will try and accommodate you upon arrival.

Thank you and we are delighted you will be joining us!

Betsy Gesmundo,
Director of Special Events

GILMORE CAR MUSEUM
6865 Hickory Road,
Hickory Corners, MI 49060
PH. 269-671-5089  ext. 12
FAX 269-671-5843
Events@GilmoreCarMuseum.org

yowen

It's likely I'll be in Kalamazoo tonight, if that's the case I will make an appearance tomorrow as well. Maybe around noon to one pm, from the sounds of things, that's when most of you will be there too.
2010 Taurus SHO, Tuxedo Black
Awaiting Installation: Catless Downpipes, LMS Tune, 3Bar Map Sensor

snaf2u

Before I go to Gilmore tomorrow I think I will hit US131 at Martin this eve.

SHOdded

Hope the request pans out and you guys get to take group pics :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

donky4444

Quote from: yowen on May 09, 2014, 09:28:34 AM
It's likely I'll be in Kalamazoo tonight, if that's the case I will make an appearance tomorrow as well. Maybe around noon to one pm, from the sounds of things, that's when most of you will be there too.

Welcome to the Zoo if you're here tonight. I'm heading down to Gonzo's Bigg Dogg brewery for dinner with the family. Won't have the SHO though, I just got her all cleaned up for tomorrow and we still have a threat of rain tonight.