• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Fastest SHO on record forsale!!! SOLD!

Started by First-SHO, April 21, 2014, 11:07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prochargedSRT8

I'm hoping my srt8 sells quick so I can pick this up!

FoMoCoSHO

As a daily driver with all of these mods...any drawbacks?

I'm thinking about it....

FoMoCoSHO

And how are the brakes?

I see that shiny BBK...

One of the things I hated about gen 4.1 was the brakes, it was a deal breaker for me.

First-SHO

Believe it or not the car is an awesome daily driver.  The meth only kicks on when 3/4-full throttle, so you never notice the extra power unless you want it.  The Wilwood brakes are awesome, but the will squeak from time to time.  All performance brakes do that in my opinion.  it is the pad material, but the stopping power is amazing!  I have been very pleased with my brake setup.

BTW it is not a BBK throttle body, but an L&M airflow throttle body.  BBK does not and said they will not make one.  This L&M is the only one made.

Mike
Mike

Previous owner of the -
FASTEST 2011 Ford Taurus SHO on record @ 11.9519 115 mph
Silver/Black LOADED, Ford Lockpick, Forgestar F14"s 20x9.5 with Nitto Invo's, TCE Wilwood Front Big Brake Kit, Airaid CAI, Corsa Cat back, Livernois Down Pipes, Livernois Tune's, Megan Coilovers, Traction bar setup, Torrie - 170 F Thermo & Radiator, L&M Airflow Throttle Body "Only one made and I have it", Alkycontrol Meth Injection, Upgraded Tial Turbo's, 2013 Trans and Oil Cooler, LED's on always

First-SHO

BTW, $22,500 includes a pair of matching ForgeStar F14's with drag radials! Sticker $1700
Mike

Previous owner of the -
Silver/Black LOADED, Ford Lockpick, Forgestar F14"s 20x9.5 with Nitto Invo's, TCE Wilwood Front Big Brake Kit, Airaid CAI, Corsa Cat back, Livernois Down Pipes, Livernois Tune's, Megan Coilovers, Traction bar setup, Torrie - 170 F Thermo & Radiator, L&M Airflow Throttle Body "Only one made and I have it", Alkycontrol Meth Injection, Upgraded Tial Turbo's, 2013 Trans and Oil Cooler, LED's on always

FoMoCoSHO

Gotcha, I was referencing the big brake kit with BBK.

Brake squeak would be no issue, I am much more concerned with stopping power compared to a stock gen 4.1

First-SHO

LOL my mistake!

My setup is awesome, only way to describe it.
Mike

Previous owner of the -

FoMoCoSHO

There is no doubt it is one helluva car for the $$$$

I just want to make sure it would be suitable for Mrs. FoMoCoSHO

First-SHO

HAHA, let her come drive it and I guarantee you, you will have to get insurance on it.
Mike

Previous owner of the -

First-SHO

Mike

Previous owner of the -

wasinger3000

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

First-SHO

Mike

Previous owner of the -

SwampRat

Quote from: First-SHO on September 25, 2014, 04:29:31 PM
Quote from: wasinger3000 on September 25, 2014, 04:27:21 PM
This definitely isn't the fastest selling sho... :(

Nobody has money anymore.

201 member donations at 100 a pop  ......
Mike 4DR would have jump on a "Development" vehicle ....

pipe dream .....
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

black99lightning

I have too many damn cars.  If you can help me sell my current SHO, I'd be all over it.
2013 Esport 13.44 @ 103.6
1999 Lightning 12.44 @ 108.4
2012 GT500 10.96 @ 130.6
2006 GTO 12.83 @ 107.8
2013 CTSV coupe 11.79 @ 119.7

First-SHO

Big thing is I don't have to get rid of it and I don't want to give it away.  It is worth every penny, just have to find the right buyer.

BTW the car is perfect!
Mike

Previous owner of the -