• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Anyone looking for 2014 sho wheels for cheeeep! In MI

Started by SHO n GO, April 19, 2014, 03:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHO n GO

Found this on craigs list just browsing around. If i didnt just get nurburings id be all over it!!

2014 taurus sho rims  $1500

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/pts/4402314907.html
2013 non PP
Livernois 93 tune, 3bar, t-stat, K&n drop in filter, tsw nurburings
Best pass to date with sho- 12.54 @ 113

bamsho

I'd check with the member that had his wheels stolen.  They might be his.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

SHO n GO

2013 non PP
Livernois 93 tune, 3bar, t-stat, K&n drop in filter, tsw nurburings
Best pass to date with sho- 12.54 @ 113

SwampRat

Quote from: bamsho on April 19, 2014, 04:16:36 PM

Nope , his were flower wheels these in craigs list are not
That pic is not a 14 SHO and what kind of wheels are those anyway ?
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

bamsho

Ok,  wasn't sure what his were.  Sometimes stolen stuff ends up there.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

FracaSHO

Quote from: SwampRat on April 19, 2014, 04:54:29 PM
Quote from: bamsho on April 19, 2014, 04:16:36 PM

Nope , his were flower wheels these in craigs list are not
That pic is not a 14 SHO and what kind of wheels are those anyway ?

Those are optional non PP wheels on 2014 SHO.  But according to the fender badge that doesn't look like a 2014. Unless the seller didn't like the SHO badge and swapped it out. Either way looks shady. I know the factory wheels aren't cheap, but used from a private seller they are not worth the same as nurburgring's.

Brad
2010 SHO with PP
170* T-Stat
NGK LTR7IX plugs, gap at 0.030
BOV VTA
MyCal LMS Stage 4+
Sent from my iPhone
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

FoMoCoSHO

No more flower power?

I saw those wheels at the d-ship today and I think they're crap.

Plus they are 19's, not 20's

FracaSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on April 19, 2014, 10:27:04 PM
No more flower power?

I saw those wheels at the d-ship today and I think they're crap.

Plus they are 19's, not 20's

Flower power come standard with PP.  These wheels are optional on non PP.
They are 20" wheels.

Brad
2010 SHO with PP
170* T-Stat
BOV VTA
MyCal LMS Stage 4+
Sent from my iPhone
Brad

FoMoCoSHO

Just checked the Ford site and Brad is correct.

Derp.

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

ZSHO

when I purchased my 13 pp sho back in 8/13 the finance manager convinced me to get insurance for the rims and tires,he stated each rim is about 1,5oo ea.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FracaSHO

Quote from: zamirlihari on April 20, 2014, 08:15:26 AM
when I purchased my 13 pp sho back in 8/13 the finance manager convinced me to get insurance for the rims and tires,he stated each rim is about 1,5oo ea.

Oem SHO wheels, at least 20", are like $700 to $800.  Aftermarket oem wheels are cheaper, but not real cheap. I was offered wheel insurance when I bought the car. Only $500 but I declined because I knew if probably want aftermarket wheels. Anyone know if I can get insurance on aftermarket wheels?  That would be worth it.

Brad
2010 SHO with PP
170* T-Stat
BOV VTA
MyCal LMS Stage 4+
Sent from my iPhone
Brad

BiGMaC

Quote from: FracaSHO on April 20, 2014, 10:17:05 AM

Oem SHO wheels, at least 20", are like $700 to $800.  Aftermarket oem wheels are cheaper, but not real cheap. I was offered wheel insurance when I bought the car. Only $500 but I declined because I knew if probably want aftermarket wheels. Anyone know if I can get insurance on aftermarket wheels?  That would be worth it.

Brad... I think the dealer can at least steer you to the company for wheel ins., at least one of them. I believe it's road hazard only, but doesn't cover curb rash, just road hazard.   Gotta brag a little, they offered it to me... I declined... but eventually got them to just "throw it in" on the deal for mine along with gap ins!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

FracaSHO

Quote from: BiGMaC on April 20, 2014, 10:22:21 AM
Quote from: FracaSHO on April 20, 2014, 10:17:05 AM

Brad... I think the dealer can at least steer you to the company for wheel ins., at least one of them. I believe it's road hazard only, but doesn't cover curb rash, just road hazard.   Gotta brag a little, they offered it to me... I declined... but eventually got them to just "throw it in" on the deal for mine along with gap ins!

Great negotiating!  They told me the insurance covered everything, theft and damage even if it was my fault. But this was not a Ford dealer. For $500 it would be nice to have that on my nurburgrings, when I get them. 

Brad
2010 SHO with PP
170* T-Stat
BOV VTA
MyCal LMS Stage 4+
Sent from my iPhone
Brad

Boston Mike

this was his response to me................

My car is 2014 sel wit the sho package that's how it came