• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Hello from Ohio,

Started by Concours.John, April 15, 2014, 09:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concours.John

Here to learn about the new SHO. Not new to cars or performance. There are some great posts on mods and performance here.

SwampRat

Quote from: Concours.John on April 15, 2014, 09:31:29 PM
Here to learn about the new SHO. Not new to cars or performance. There are some great posts on mods and performance here.

Welcome to EBPF ..... Pics and info on your ride are welcome , any mods yet ?
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

SHOdded

Welcome to the community, John!  Tell us more about your background and your ride(s), past/present :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Welcome John!!
:WELCOME:
Happy to have a modder come on board!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

glock-coma

Welcome!!! From a fellow Ohioan....go tribe!!!

2010 RCM non PP
K&N panel filter
sp534 @ 30
unleashed 93 performance+boost
more to come.....

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

Concours.John

Im deep in the exotics. A member here turned me on to the new SHO... Great car. Want too learn as much as  I can.

SHOSTL88

Welcome and enjoy... happy modding

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Concours.John

My background.. I've been fortunate to have seat time in almost every major exotic from 50's Porsche, Alfas. 60's Ferrarri, Maserati, Lamborgihini, to modern Aston Martin, Ferrari, Maserati. Just love cars.

JimiJak

**jealous**

Welcome!

so...what is it that you do?
"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt

2014 XSport Black Betty Build

Concours.John

I'm in restoration, collection management, and show representation for Concours events.

SHO n GO

Hello from another fellow ohioian! If your looking for info on the EB platform you have come to the right place. These guys are a great group of helpful, informative people. Try out the members map and see who your by! Im in the wellington area.

P.S. Get me a job like that!
2013 non PP
Livernois 93 tune, 3bar, t-stat, K&n drop in filter, tsw nurburings
Best pass to date with sho- 12.54 @ 113

bpd1151

Welcome aboard EBPF! :hi:

Enjoy your stay there :newbie:

We have an eclectic, opinionated bunch here, but overall, friendly and helpful! :ok:

Enjoy! :beer:

FoMoCoSHO

John is also a CQuartz Finest installer for you Ohio guys.

I look forward to him doing my install in the near future, I'm tired of drooling at BiGMac's car all the time.

That and a few other projects I have in mind. Plus I'm sure he'll figure out some creative ways to extract more cash out of my wallet.  :beer2:

Welcome!

BiGMaC

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on April 19, 2014, 09:58:29 PM

I look forward to him doing my install in the near future, I'm tired of drooling at BiGMac's car all the time.

That and a few other projects I have in mind. Plus I'm sure he'll figure out some creative ways to extract more cash out of my wallet.  :beer2:

Welcome!

John... a hidden talent!  I love my CQuart finest... got a paint and plastic correction 6 weeks after delivery of my new '13 SHO and had it coated... did the wheels, glass and plastic coatings too..... Love it!

What a service!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: BiGMaC on April 19, 2014, 10:46:30 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on April 19, 2014, 09:58:29 PM

Welcome!

John... a hidden talent!  I love my CQuart finest... got a paint and plastic correction 6 weeks after delivery of my new '13 SHO and had it coated... did the wheels, glass and plastic coatings too..... Love it!

What a service!
Rub it in!