• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Testing Air Oil seperators

Started by ShoBoat, April 10, 2014, 10:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShoBoat

A long term update, the pic is a 5K km drain. Looks like it's doing what it's supposed to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

SHOdded

Hey!  Long time no hear :)  SHO still behaving?  Still the RX system, right?  That's what 8 ounces?  How's the intercooler looking?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ShoBoat

Quote from: SHOdded on April 01, 2015, 12:57:21 PM
Hey!  Long time no hear :)  SHO still behaving?  Still the RX system, right?  That's what 8 ounces?  How's the intercooler looking?

Still running strong, yup it's the RX can. It's a little over 1/2 of a 500ml bottle. The intercooler still had a little bit in it but nothing major.

2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

SHOdded

Getting ready for track season, then?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ShoBoat

Working on it lol. I need to order my down pipes and then some meth.

ZSHO

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Welcome back ShoBoat and hows the ride,and are the wheel hubs holding up,cause mine are back with a vengeance just in time fir Spring.Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ShoBoat

Quote from: ZSHO on April 01, 2015, 09:34:32 PM
Welcome back ShoBoat,hows the car treating you and are the wheel hubs holding up,cause my tick sound is back just in time for spring.Z
Thanks Guys, ya been really busy as of late... Just the right one is gone on mine again. 2 sets later lol. I can't be bothered to have ford replace them again. I'm going to wait for a bit and replace them with the HD Timken hubs on my own dime and be done with it.

BOOSTD SHO

2013 SHO PP All Black.  Looking for 500 WHP+

m3dragon

I just read a all the pages and I am still not sure there was a winner.

RX seems to be best but their website in the link on this thread does not list the SHO. Did I miss which one to order?

JLT I did not see here other than a link but no testing?

My head hurts

ZSHO

Quote from: m3dragon on August 26, 2015, 04:34:44 PM
I just read a all the pages and I am still not sure there was a winner.

RX seems to be best but their website in the link on this thread does not list the SHO. Did I miss which one to order?

JLT I did not see here other than a link but no testing?

My head hurts
I would try contacting Mike.B here at Ecopowerparts,he has a UPR catch can which concists of a plug and play unit and is a great quality piece.  info@ecopowerparts.com  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

m3dragon

Already been talking to mike. UPR is double the price and if I read this long thread chain is the RX collects more.

I emailed JTL and they only collect one side.

Need a oil off LOL of the new products on the market is seems.

ZSHO

Quote from: m3dragon on August 26, 2015, 07:16:10 PM
Already been talking to mike. UPR is double the price and if I read this long thread chain is the RX collects more.

I emailed JTL and they only collect one side.

Need a oil off LOL of the new products on the market is seems.
I guess if you want the one that collects more get ready to dish out some more,i'm very familiar with the RX catch can and definetly a top quality performer,you can try to email them at www.rxperformanceproducts.com great group of guys over there and best of luck to you.  Z

m3dragon

Yeah, UPR is looking better just for easy of use.

BiGMaC

If you go RX Performance be sure to get the clean side separator. And ask the for a lotto extra hose.  They gave me some... I think it is the best and won't increase CC pressure.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

m3dragon

RX looks to be a build your own kit?