• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Thank-you LMS

Started by BiGMaC, April 09, 2014, 12:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiGMaC

Finally got the v8 LMS tune loaded in my 2013 SHO.... Incredible!  :dude:   ...the word seems inadequate somehow

Many thanks to Dan, Andy, Brian, and Anthony at LMS for the tune, the excellent communication, and for helping me better understand my ride, including nights and weekends, via email, phone, and text, for months before I became a customer answering my questions... and for making the process quick, easy, and fun after i purchased... It's a whole different car thanks to you guys!  :thumb:

Lovin' your work!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

2010SHOtime

That's awesome!!! Great customer service puts a smile on my face!
2010 SHO 402A non PP. Best time 13.113 @ 105.81
Tuned by Torrie @ Unleashed Tuning, sp534 plugs, 170 t-stat, 3 bar sensor.
2013 explorer (wifeys car)
2002 Orange Camaro SS-sold

DJE624

Very glad you are happy with the tune and the service Tom! 

geswek

Nice man; I got mine tonight and farted around.

Ford day is 4/19 at Cecil; eager to test it out and see what it does compared to the first version of their tune from last year.

bigmoneycloser

2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

SwampRat

I'm truly happy  that you are happy with your new Tune but at the same time ......

I got slammed by you and several others for what you are doing here   but in the PPE Vendor area , double standard !?!?!?

Quote from: BiGMaC on March 15, 2014, 10:21:03 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 15, 2014, 09:36:37 PM
I think the easiest solution is to put this thread where it belongs, the vendor/classified feedback area.

I agree.  FoMoCo is spot on,...
and I am a little embarrassed to be posting in the vendor area this way...
Only vendors should start new threads in their direct vendor areas.  support can appropriately be placed in many places without cluttering up the area where someone is trying to make a living... and we never know where the threads we start may wander with the posts of others.
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SwampRat on April 09, 2014, 08:00:44 AM
I'm truly happy  that you are happy with your new Tune but at the same time ......

I got slammed by you and several others for what you are doing here   but in the PPE Vendor area , double standard !?!?!?

Quote from: BiGMaC on March 15, 2014, 10:21:03 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 15, 2014, 09:36:37 PM
I think the easiest solution is to put this thread where it belongs, the vendor/classified feedback area.

I agree.  FoMoCo is spot on,...
and I am a little embarrassed to be posting in the vendor area this way...
Only vendors should start new threads in their direct vendor areas.  support can appropriately be placed in many places without cluttering up the area where someone is trying to make a living... and we never know where the threads we start may wander with the posts of others.
I wasn't slammin you buddy, just trying to offer a solution to make everyone happy.

SwampRat

FoMoCoSho .... .. Understood .

Slammed to strong of a word maybe but at least scrutinized , criticized for simply showing appreciation in the " wrong area ".
Nitpicking by other members .... pure silliness .

2021 Edge ST

FoMoCoSHO

Easy mistake to make, that vendor feedback is so far down on the board it's easy to forget it even exists....

BiGMaC

Kevin... Touche' and My Bad..... This thread should be moved to the "Vendor/Classifieds Feedback" Topic

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

geswek

I'm jumping on the soap box.

ALL YOU peoples need to stop this nonsense -- there is no reason to be posting in a vendor's forum. You should be ASHAMED of yourself! Now get out of here and go to the right place.

BAHAHA; I'm kidding -- I think you should just post where ever. I think Vendor forum should be for discussing vendor items by either supports or vendors. It's been like that in every forum I've been on.

Having a separate feedback forum is kinda pointless IMO.

But; I don't make the rules--I just break them. ;)

*waiting for the ban hammer from Mike or Mike 2*

SwampRat

geswek ,,,,,,  what the hell is a ban hammer ?

2021 Edge ST

geswek

Quote from: SwampRat on April 09, 2014, 11:09:04 AM
gesweek ,,,,,,  what the hell is a ban hammer ?

It's a special tool the Mike's use to keep Storm in check.

I'm pretty rowdy--however I am being quiet now. I was a bad boy in the past. :(