• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

PCP parts.com Issues

Started by SwampRat, April 06, 2014, 10:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigmoneycloser

Well actions speak louder than words... And with all their written promises..... They never delivered on any of them.... Except for your refund maybe...
This really sucks for you because they wasted a lot of your time.... Glad you got your money back, sorry you lost all your time... I would never do business with them that's for sure..
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

BiGMaC

Kevin... That is really shabby operations... Sorry to hear about your problem. Did you get your engine cover back from them?

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SwampRat

No cover being returned , l don't want it tainting my engine bay . I got a pic of initial dipping that " went wrong " so to have some else redo a screwed up dip would be even more agravation  . I told him to keep it , I dont want it .

So I'm still out all of the time It took me get a quote , pay for it , shipping money I lost on getting it to him and now I've got to buy  another cover for someone else to do .
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

bigmoneycloser

Just piss poor and unacceptable business... I hope he gets is due....
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

black99lightning

Quote from: SwampRat on April 16, 2014, 10:23:45 PM
No cover being returned , l don't want it tainting my engine bay . I got a pic of initial dipping that " went wrong " so to have some else redo a screwed up dip would be even more agravation  . I told him to keep it , I dont want it .

So I'm still out all of the time It took me get a quote , pay for it , shipping money I lost on getting it to him and now I've got to buy  another cover for someone else to do .

I'd pull the intake and have it polished.  All the cover does is keep the engine hot.
2013 Esport 13.44 @ 103.6
1999 Lightning 12.44 @ 108.4
2012 GT500 10.96 @ 130.6
2006 GTO 12.83 @ 107.8
2013 CTSV coupe 11.79 @ 119.7

SwampRat

Quote from: black99lightning on April 16, 2014, 11:06:15 PM
Quote from: SwampRat on April 16, 2014, 10:23:45 PM

I'd pull the intake and have it polished.  All the cover does is keep the engine hot.

Hhhhmmmm .... maybe buy one , I dont think there too expensive and get IT HydroDipped RED  ?

2021 Edge ST

geswek

You did good Swamp.

I have no patience; time is money -- if a company can't deliver I am not playing nice. I agree that some variables are there and I am patient to an extent--however from what I read this was beyond ludacris. I'm still astounded by your price tag! I'm having mine done by my local company here and it's costing me $220 bucks. That's hydrodip carbon with white SHO lettering and also doing my radiator/IC cover in the engine bay.

I think you said $400 something for yours? Weird.

Glad you got your money back man; sad you're out cover and now need to buy that--but I think you were more patient than I was!

SwampRat

Quote from: geswek on April 18, 2014, 10:52:43 AM
You did good Swamp.

I have no patience; time is money -- if a company can't deliver I am not playing nice. I agree that some variables are there and I am patient to an extent--however from what I read this was beyond ludacris. I'm still astounded by your price tag! I'm having mine done by my local company here and it's costing me $220 bucks. That's hydrodip carbon with white SHO lettering and also doing my radiator/IC cover in the engine bay.

I think you said $400 something for yours? Weird.

Glad you got your money back man; sad you're out cover and now need to buy that--but I think you were more patient than I was!

It was $240.00 , plus I paid  $65.00 to ship UPS  because I was under the impression he was wanting to do this as a show piece to get more sales from members . Then there is the cost to to get another cover .

2021 Edge ST

geswek

Quote from: SwampRat on April 18, 2014, 11:09:01 AM
It was $240.00 , plus I paid  $65.00 to ship UPS  because I was under the impression he was wanting to do this as a show piece to get more sales from members . Then there is the cost to to get another cover .

Ouch; $240 for just cover

I'll send you photos of mine when I get it done; my buddy owns the shop so if you like mine he can hook you up. LOL

I'm dropping it off in like 3 weeks to have the work done.

SwampRat

I just ordered an OEM SHO engine cover .

My thoughts were confirmed about not wanting to try to get someone else to fix a " bad " dip.

I just got off the phone with Tyler at  ....  https://www.facebook.com/hydrocustomsok
It's a 15 min drive from where I live .
I'll check them out and see what I think .

2021 Edge ST