• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Did a 0-140 pull on my way home

Started by SHOSTL88, March 19, 2014, 11:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

I just noticed that you shift into 4th at 90 with the PP.  Is that correct? 

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: 68_GT on March 27, 2014, 09:07:07 PM
here's mine awhile back in 79* outside temp - with 3/4 tank of gas running the a/c and blasting to 140 on a premium fuel tune running regular unleaded. I also lifted a little about 120 then rolled back into the throttle.

I need to try this again mine feels stronger now uptop with the 3bar tune, and I only run 93 now days duh.....

2013 SHO Taurus with performance package 0-140. Tune only by Livernois Motorsports.
Most excellent theme song for your pull, lol.

SHOSTL88

Thanks guys taking to the track soon I hope

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

68_GT

Quote from: BiGMaC on March 27, 2014, 10:49:36 PM
Very Cool vid...
but I'm wondering..... Who was driving?  LOL
my camera man :)

two hands on the wheel in a straight line holding my iphone sideways with borh index fingers and thumbs. That's why the camera turns with the steering wheel. My other three fingers in each hand holding over the top of the center of the wheel. Pretty safe or at least thats more grip than I usually have on the wheel while driving :)
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

68_GT

Quote from: BiGMaC on March 27, 2014, 10:49:36 PM
Very Cool vid...
but I'm wondering..... Who was driving?  LOL
my camera man :)

two hands on the wheel in a straight line holding my iphone sideways with borh index fingers and thumbs. That's why the camera turns with the steering wheel. My other three fingers in each hand holding over the top of the center of the wheel. Pretty safe or at least thats more grip than I usually have on the wheel while driving :)
[/quote]

Quote from: DJE624 on March 27, 2014, 10:57:32 PM
I just noticed that you shift into 4th at 90 with the PP.  Is that correct?
correct what MPH does yours shift into 4th ?
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

68_GT

SeriousFrank

Why did I hear that SHOs are not twin turbo after 2012? o__o ? Is that even true---? I read something like 290 HP. I think that was horse s***.

BiGMaC

Quote from: SeriousFrank on April 01, 2014, 09:44:06 AM
Why did I hear that SHOs are not twin turbo after 2012? o__o ? Is that even true---? I read something like 290 HP. I think that was horse s***.
IDK, consider your source.
2013 SHO... Ford lit says 365 CHP.... OEM Dyno says 285 AWHP and some do better.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Livernois Motorsports

SHOSTL88

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the tunes. Please let us know if you need anything.

Brandon