• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Articles on the 2016 Taurus

Started by yowen, March 20, 2014, 01:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mval

shoman:
great research, the other item that always seems to get ommited is the sho AWD. sure it adds weight & eliminates a beautiful burnout. i think it's still fords own lack of enthusiam for the sho with no adds forever is part of it sales problem. but you only have so much money for adds & they put a bunch into escape & focus last year & this being it's 50th anniversary got to spend money on the pony. & you got to spend money on your chief money maker the f-150 every year. hopefully instead of the sho being the test car for the f-150  with  the eco v-6, the f-150 will be test for aluminum body which lightens up our girl.
mikev
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

bowser

It is launching in China first.  The Taurus will most likely be more like a limo or executive car in China, they will get unlock switches in the new rear door handle assemblies that NA vehicles will not get.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

2013 Interceptor Sedan 3.5EB/AWD, stock for now.

ShoBoat

Hey, let's not forget that the pre 2015 CTS (not the v) weighs in at 4150lbs and it's a smaller car. I saw a 2015 on the road today. And I'm not feeling it, not a pretty car to me at all. It looked better in pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.