• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Crazy Meguiar's Haul Today!

Started by Joleat, March 19, 2014, 09:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joleat

I hit the mother load at my local Wally World this evening. I stopped by to grab a bottle of Meg's Gold Class and thought I would check out the clearance aisle to see if they had any good deals on oil, etc. To my surprise, they had a ton of Meg's stuff on the shelf. I ended up buying everything they had. The Soft Buff pads usually run $10-$12 each and I bought 16 of them for $1 each. Both of the paint restoration kits were marked down from $24 to $10. All in all, I left with a little more than $350 worth of Meg's products for $60! Score!
Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

DJE624

Oh Man!  That is awesome.  I just bought Ultimate Polish and Ultimate Wax last night for my renewed detailing business venture. 

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Great Move!  Great stuff!... but don't they put you in jail for stealing?  :biggrin:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

mjhpadi

Wow, that's a great score, and you can never have too many pads or too much detailing stuff!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

Joleat

I'm still grinning a little bit just thinking about how great of a deal I got. I've never used the Detailer Series microfiber pads, but I've read nothing but good things about them. Everything else is stuff I'm already familiar with.
Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

Needmoreboost

Dam, you ought to Ebay some of that and make a little cash.  LOL
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

glock-coma

Hey Joleat thanks for the heads up. I was able to score one of the paint restoration kids at my local Wally world for $19. Not quite as good of a deal as yours, but still pretty good considering what you get.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

Joleat

I checked another area store and everything I just bought was still sitting on the shelves at regular price. I'm not sure why, but I know I don't care! :)

Joleat

I ended up with another pretty good haul today. It doesn't compare to the last, but I only have $50 in it. I purchased it all from the same Walmart. One of the managers told me that the automotive department was given some "clearance money", so they're just discounting the products they think people would be most interested in.

They didn't anticipate one guy would buy all of the good stuff!