• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Where to buy Ford OEM parts at a discount?

Started by Lanson, March 17, 2014, 05:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanson

Does anybody have a line on the best price for some OEM parts?

I'm after Titanium (appearance package) tail lights for my Flex. 

Just holler back if you can help out, thanks!
I don't have an EB but I am an avid modder and happy to help the community and learn/grow.  Pretty good with audio and wheels, my build and discussion threads are here in the forum.  2013 Flex AWD N/A

Audio:  Dayton Reference home speakers in front stage, incl. 2-way passive custom pillars 2.5" mid, 3/4" tweet, 2-way passive custom center channel 5" mid, 3/4" tweet, 8" midbass in doors, Vibe UK amps, JBL MS8 processor, Optima Yellow-top custom-wired, Exile subs in spare tire well

Mods: H&R, K&N, 22x9 & 22x10 3 piece forged wheels 265/35-22 Toyos, SCTX4 w/ 91 oct. Torrie tune

krdiesel

The best price and service is Fordparts.com  Than choose  AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake as your dealer.

DJE624

I have had fairly good luck with tascaparts.com  They discount in the neighborhood of 30%. 

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: Lanson on March 17, 2014, 05:20:13 PM

Bean parts is on the forum, they can do wholesale.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

68_GT

Autonation Ford of White Bear Lake formerly known as Tousley Ford sells at 10% over cost. I get all my stuff there. They call it "the good guy discount" for members of SVTPerformance.com

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/member.php?u=21307

Forum / vendor sub-section
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/autonation-ford-white-bear-lake-formerly-tousley-ford-320/
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

crash712us

+1on tascaparts.com they've been around for a long time and do business often.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

Joleat

I was a regular poster on FocusFanatics and FocalJet for a while. I first met Steve while I was in the Focus world as he has an SVT Focus. I then convinced him to become a vendor on ExplorerForum. I haven't had to order any hard to find OEM parts in a while, so I've been out of touch with Tousley. I had no idea they were now AutoNation. I saw someone post something about AutoNation the other day and I noticed they were also in White Bear Lake. I just figured they were a competitor of Tousley.

With that being said, I am in favor of supporting our already established EBPF vendors as long as the prices are reasonable. It's nothing against Steve/Tousley/AutoNation, but I'd like to give Fred Bean Parts a chance to prove themselves. However, a little more forum presence/activity wouldn't hurt. I think their last post was several months ago.
Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

SHOdded

Ford Bean Parts = supporting vendor = first choice.  That said, Tasca (though sometimes they have mixed up parts in the past) and Levittown Ford Supercenter (ask for Benny) have great pricing also.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

TSS

I have historically used Tasca and I have been completely satisfied. And, I think their prices Were the best I could find. I will however try our forum supporter next time. :-)
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Joleat on March 17, 2014, 06:59:18 PM
I was a regular poster on FocusFanatics and FocalJet for a while. I first met Steve while I was in the Focus world as he has an SVT Focus. I then convinced him to become a vendor on ExplorerForum. I haven't had to order any hard to find OEM parts in a while, so I've been out of touch with Tousley. I had no idea they were now AutoNation. I saw someone post something about AutoNation the other day and I noticed they were also in White Bear Lake. I just figured they were a competitor of Tousley.

With that being said, I am in favor of supporting our already established EBPF vendors as long as the prices are reasonable. It's nothing against Steve/Tousley/AutoNation, but I'd like to give Fred Bean Parts a chance to prove themselves. However, a little more forum presence/activity wouldn't hurt. I think their last post was several months ago.
I was on FF and the jet as well.

Tousley always had a great presence and gave me great service.

Nothing pisses me off more than vendors that don't contibute on the forums they make money off of.

Then again, FJ had regular sponsors and Premiere sponsors, that paid for their presence.

FracaSHO

Plus 1 more on Tasca.  Can't beat their pricing. Best overall price even with shipping. 

Brad
2010 SHO with PP
Sent from my iPhone
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

Lanson

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on March 17, 2014, 05:57:47 PM
Quote from: Lanson on March 17, 2014, 05:20:13 PM

Bean parts is on the forum, they can do wholesale.

Excellent, this is what I'm after for sure.

Thanks all

edit: I PM'd the fella who has the FREDBEANS username, because the website mentioned was higher-priced than Tasca by a bit.
I don't have an EB but I am an avid modder and happy to help the community and learn/grow.  Pretty good with audio and wheels, my build and discussion threads are here in the forum.  2013 Flex AWD N/A

Audio:  Dayton Reference home speakers in front stage, incl. 2-way passive custom pillars 2.5" mid, 3/4" tweet, 2-way passive custom center channel 5" mid, 3/4" tweet, 8" midbass in doors, Vibe UK amps, JBL MS8 processor, Optima Yellow-top custom-wired, Exile subs in spare tire well

Mods: H&R, K&N, 22x9 & 22x10 3 piece forged wheels 265/35-22 Toyos, SCTX4 w/ 91 oct. Torrie tune

Lanson

I'm trying to beat Tasca, these taillights I'm after are more than $300 EACH.