• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New member with 2010 MKS

Started by JohnnyBravo, March 16, 2014, 02:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68_GT

sweet ride !

did you do anything different with the grill ?
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

JohnnyBravo

Quote from: 68_GT on March 16, 2014, 08:07:29 PM
sweet ride !

did you do anything different with the grill ?

No. I did do the front Lincoln emblem in anthracite, but left the grill itself alone for now.

A little bit of chrome doesn't bother me, like the small strip along the bottom of the doors, the little bit on the handles and the little bit on the slats of the grill.  Everything else had to go, though. 

DJE624

A little chrome goes a long way.  The only chrome I have now is on the emblems and the grill.  I think it's just right. 

EcoPowerParts

Looks great!
Thanks for joining
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Joleat

That's a great looking MKS. You've already done several of the appearance mods that I have planned for mine. A painter friend of mine will hopefully be spraying my grille in Tuxedo Black within the next couple weeks. Other than that, I've been contemplating using Plasti Dip metallic anthracite to coat my wheels until I decide what route to take. The chrome trim is also on my list. It's funny that Bruce referred to your MKS as sinister. I have a build thread titled "Project: MKSinister". :D
Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

Bigfoot

i love it!  very well done!!!

2011 SHO
2013 5.0