• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

OBDLink info and how to import/export gauge templates

Started by FoMoCoSHO, March 15, 2014, 12:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gjkrisa

I would of gotten the xa2 if there wasn't the pixel xl 2 and able to do the Google financing that is easy and 0 interest
think Sony flew under the radar couple past years
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 17, 2018, 04:04:38 PM
Quote from: SHOdded on August 17, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
Nice what did u get
Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Gjkrisa on August 17, 2018, 11:25:20 PM
I would of gotten the xa2 if there wasn't the pixel xl 2 and able to do the Google financing that is easy and 0 interest
think Sony flew under the radar couple past years
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 17, 2018, 04:04:38 PM
Quote from: SHOdded on August 17, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
Nice what did u get
Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Its a helluva phone for $270.00

I couldn't believe how many phones Sony had when I went to their website.

Almost too many options, lol.

I'm hopeful it will run my Dashcam, Amazon music, OBDlink and YAV1 at the same time.

FoMoCoSHO

Some more scaled to phone...

These are different dashboards for the Lincoln.

SHOdded

Some of the best layouts i have seen.  Makes me jealous every time, lol.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

Gauges and layouts are supported across IOS/android.

IOW, if I create in Android, it will also export and work on IOS OBDfusion.

I also learned OBDfusion supports any adapter, not just the highly recommended OBDMX.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on August 18, 2018, 06:06:15 PM
Some of the best layouts i have seen.  Makes me jealous every time, lol.
Do you have  an mx?

I can send you my config files.

SHOdded

Multiples LOL.  I was the fortunate recipient of the product from someone who was moving to another tuning solution (very kind fellow).  Then I got more for my other vehicles.  I do use Veepeak from time to time, but it is too slow for datalogging for my taste.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on August 21, 2018, 03:45:36 PM
Multiples LOL.  I was the fortunate recipient of the product from someone who was moving to another tuning solution (very kind fellow).  Then I got more for my other vehicles.  I do use Veepeak from time to time, but it is too slow for datalogging for my taste.
Check your email...