• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

PPE Catless Down Pipes

Started by SwampRat, March 14, 2014, 10:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRat

For those that are considering adding Down Pipes to their MOD list I highly recommend there products . Fit and finish on these is absolutely outstanding and the price is fair if you get them at 4DR's store.

this is what I have ...

http://shop.ecoboostpowerparts.com/Ford-Flex-SHO-Lincoln-MKT-MKS-25-Off-Road-Pipe-PPESHOCatless.htm

catted as well...

http://shop.ecoboostpowerparts.com/Ford-Flex-SHO-Lincoln-MKT-MKS-25-Pipe-w-cats-PPESHOCats.htm

I spoke with Erick at PPE about getting  PPE Decals like DJ has on his windshield and he was happy to oblige , said he'd mail them out free.
He also said thanks to all of the members who have purchased there products .
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

DJE624

Another down pipe thread?  Geez.

SwampRat

Quote from: DJE624 on March 14, 2014, 10:51:54 PM
Another down pipe thread?  Geez.

Whhaaaatttttt EeeVveerrr .... :clown:    :clown:

2021 Edge ST

Josephm

Every time i see the same thread reappearing I want to flame the person for not searching, but then i realize searching on this forum isn't the easiest.
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

BiGMaC

Quote from: Josephm on March 15, 2014, 12:35:35 AM
Every time i see the same thread reappearing I want to flame the person for not searching, but then i realize searching on this forum isn't the easiest.

I'm with you Joseph ....often identical postings in different threads keep me confused and the information we want is always scattered among the duplicates... It does make searching difficult also for sure

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SwampRat

Quote from: BiGMaC on March 15, 2014, 12:44:32 AM

I'm with you Joseph ....often identical postings in different threads keep me confused and the information we want is always scattered among the duplicates... It does make searching difficult also for sure

Quote from: BiGMaC on March 15, 2014, 12:44:32 AM

OK folks this is not a duplicate or another of the same thread post . I t was SPECIFFICALLY posted in the vendor area as a COMPLIMENT to PPE for there product ........ Geeeezzzzz !!!!!!!

2021 Edge ST

SHOdded

Understandable, and perfectly a-ok, Kevin!  As far as searching goes, I have yet to find a "knowledgeable" forum that isn't difficult to mine.  For instance, you can get a lot of threads pulled up, but if they are more than a page long, you have no idea which page references your search term(s).  Search engines are not trivial tasks, people pay big bucks for them at the corporate level, trying to leverage their databases into becoming knowledge centers.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

explorergotoluvit

i do believe that is what forums are for, is to ask questions and talk about what needs to be people.. on here there are hot heads thats y its hard to start post because if you ask the wrong question you get eating alive by jackass that think they are better then everyone else.  3POINT5 this be one of them.............................
2013 explorer sport
LMS tuner stat 160 3 bar magna flow v8 91 map
k&n H&R spring
retrofit FXR bi-xenon projectors done by lightwerkz 
all lights replaced with leds from daytimebrightlites

FoMoCoSHO

I think the easiest solution is to put this thread where it belongs, the vendor/classified feedback area.

BiGMaC

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 15, 2014, 09:36:37 PM
I think the easiest solution is to put this thread where it belongs, the vendor/classified feedback area.

I agree.  FoMoCo is spot on,...
and I am a little embarrassed to be posting in the vendor area this way...
Only vendors should start new threads in their direct vendor areas.  support can appropriately be placed in many places without cluttering up the area where someone is trying to make a living... and we never know where the threads we start may wander with the posts of others.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock