• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

3.5l twin turbo badge

Started by REDSHOCGO, March 06, 2014, 09:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wasinger3000

I'm trying to find something that looks a little better than the plane SHO badge on the back. Anyone here replace it with anything?

Sent using smoke signals.

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOdded

There's always the badge SwampRat is selling, but the surface has to be flat, per his description.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

wasinger3000

Quote from: SHOdded on June 09, 2014, 11:01:24 AM
There's always the badge SwampRat is selling, but the surface has to be flat, per his description.

Yeah the back is curved so I'd need a small one. Thinking a TT badge would be cool.

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

AndyMan04

great find.. just ordered one myself.
2011 Taurus SHO... factory for now.

ZSHO

Would like to order something that says twin turbo and place it in the front grille,something red and black will look cool,give it a little appeal.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

wasinger3000

Quote from: ZSHO on June 09, 2014, 03:59:43 PM
Would like to order something that says twin turbo and place it in the front grille,something red and black will look cool,give it a little appeal.

That would be cool. I wonder if anyone could make one for us.

Also some kind of shadow lettering for the side of the door. Nothing big.

wasinger3000

Maybe like this only not so bold. Like a grey smoke Translucent color.

http://www.vellosvinyl.com/images/13365327746632030511742.jpeg

LV SHO

I plastidipped mine to go with the rest of me car

wasinger3000

Did you use 3m tape to reattach the badges?

crash712us

I would recommend anyone buying the ebay badge 1st remove the the 2 sided tap from it. There 2 nubs under it from cast the will need to filed flat or ground flat. Then give it a shot of clear coat front and back. This should keep it looking nice for a while, mine isn't that old and its ready for the trash. Will be ordering a new one and this what I will be doing this time around.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

wasinger3000

Husker02GT

Added this a couple weeks ago
2011 Lincoln MKS Ecoboost - 3D Carbon Spoiler - Tinted Tail lights - 35%F/15%R Window Tint - Powerstop Slotted & Drilled Brakes - MGP Lincoln Caliper Covers - Airaid Intake - MORE TO COME

2002 Ford Mustang GT - Saleen Clone - Full Authentic Saleen Body/Graphics Kit - 18" Chrome Saleen Wheels - Eibach Pro Kit Springs - Tokico Blue Shocks/Struts - Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates - Powerstop Slotted/Drilled Rotors - HPM Subframe Connectors - MAC Cold Air Intake - C&L Intake Plenum - BBK 75mm Throttle Body - Steeda Underdrive Pulleys - Bama 93 Octane Tune - UPR Off-Road X-Pipe - Magnaflow Catback - Pro 5.0 Short throw Shifter - Pioneer AppRadio 2 - Saleen Indiglo Guages - Saleen Pedals - Saleen Build Plate

SHOnUup

Quote from: LV SHO on June 09, 2014, 07:54:31 PM
I plastidipped mine to go with the rest of me car

Looks very nice...seeing that black oval makes me think that small SHO symbol from the pass. dashboard would look good on there.
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

TTSport15

Figured I'd add to post I ordered 1 3.5 in black n TT in red...I'll post picks after I install
I Bleed BLue

drudis

Added one to my Explorer Sport (when I added the Livernois Cosa exhaust).