• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Ecoboost Power Parts now carries S&B Filters Ecoboost intake

Started by EcoPowerParts, March 05, 2014, 12:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

We are now an S&B Filters retailer and we are proud to offer these to you.
S&B F-150 Ecoboost Cold Air Intake 75-5067

I'm glad to offer you these intakes, they have a great design, I'm looking forward to putting one on my truck!
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

68_GT

wow that looks nice and a good price too !

could't a design like that be made for the SHO's ?!
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

EcoPowerParts

www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

SHOdded

Glad this has become a reality, and hope to see an expanded product offering soon!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Larrylu

That design is a game changer!  Everything I've been looking for in an aftermarket CAI. Sure hope they do one for the SHO
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

SwampRat

Quote from: Larrylu on March 05, 2014, 01:52:25 PM
That design is a game changer!  Everything I've been looking for in an aftermarket CAI. Sure hope they do one for the SHO

Interesting CAI  ... I like it but there is way less clearance Under the Hood in a SHO and I think the real Issue  that needs to be addressed is  How do You get MORE COOL Air into The Box on a SHO .
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

Larrylu

This design shows som real commitment to outside the box (no pun intended) thinking. I'm hoping that same innovation will overcome the SHO's clearance issue. The window so the filter cone is visible shows attention to eye candy detail. I agree more cool air is always welcome but I think the biggest consideration.....for me.....is for no contamination by hot engine compartment air.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

FoMoCoSHO

Wow. That intake seems to address every issue with the stock intake and the current selection of CAI's on the market.

Nice work!

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 05, 2014, 05:47:52 PM
Wow. That intake seems to address every issue with the stock intake and the current selection of CAI's on the market.

Nice work!
The intake is for the F150, I have confirmation that I won't be getting them to make a SHO intake any time soon. :(
www.ecopowerparts.com -

SwampRat

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on March 05, 2014, 06:24:01 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 05, 2014, 05:47:52 PM

Nice work!
The intake is for the F150, I have confirmation that I won't be getting them to make a SHO intake any time soon. :(

That SUX !

2021 Edge ST

FoMoCoSHO

Regardless of SHO availability, it's still a nice piece.

I won't hold it against you.

:thumb:

bpd1151

I also use an S&B Filter thanks entirely to fellow EBPF member TomC612.

He was instrumental in helping me out with a fitment for my SHO & the staff at S&B were extremely helpful in getting a filter out to me. :ok:

So thanks to TomC612 for his help in that aspect. :thankyou:

Awesome to hear that 4DR is able to offer these through his company for our members, as 4DR always has the best interest of the EB Community at heart.

Disappointing to hear they won't be R&D'ing anything for the SHO's, but who knows, perhaps at some point in the future, they'll reconsider. :dunno:

For now though, you F150 owners are lucky dogs. Awesome stuff!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

panther427

2013 SHO

SwampRat

Quote from: panther427 on March 05, 2014, 08:38:40 PM
Did you mention the flex and x sport to S&B.
SHO  , Flex and X Sport share the same basic Traverse platform ... SO I would say they wont do them either .

2021 Edge ST

SHOdded

We need SR to lead a charge into S&B territory (like the coilover battle) :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!